KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #501
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Oh, ok. So are the attachments now tied into the posts somehow? I was under the impression that paid members still had access to manage their attachments. For instance, when their quota is reached on the amount of space they are allowed for attachments, they could go in and delete some of the ones they no longer needed.
Did you reach your quota, Kelli?

As an example, this is the sort of thing that I would like to prevent from happening on this site..
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2006, 07:48 PM   #502
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Who is the little "birdie" that has a supposed "fake user name" and a suposed "fake IP" that had to start all this **** in the first place that you are so sure to protect Rich.

This person should be very proud of all the conflict they have created by sending you to Kelli's TEMPORARY site in the first, so why not have this person just come on up and take the credit where credit is due?

Why do you let poeple like that, that will use a fake user name and fake IP hide behind you, that is so the kind of people I want to protect, I live to protect people that can go run and tell in a blank box but can't stand up under their own name and say hey, look at this, what you do think?
Yes, Wendy, you really wanted me to give you that info, didn't you? So let me see if I have this right. You wanted me to betray someone who sent me correspondence in trust concerning a thread posted by a secret fellowship at Kelli's site. This secret fellowship (which certainly does have me interested in the criteria used to select them that would make them feel that they were betrayed in such a manner) feels BETRAYED because this person just so happened to care more for this site then that fellowship that was gathering there. Is that right? And those participants in that thread, in my opinion, were exhibiting a blatant betrayal of their apparent appearances and actions to me, to this site, and towards other members here. Got it?

I was being asked to join you all to betray a betrayer of betrayers. Now don't that just beat all?

Old 06-16-2006, 07:51 PM   #503
kmurphy
Quote:
Oh, you are quite mistaken on that issue. I had an established business and was very well known in this industry well before Fauna or the BOI even existed. Most of my customers have never even heard of Fauna Classifieds, and many of the people that post, or used to post, on the Leopard Gecko Forum are/were here because of a referral from guess who? Me.
This is probably completely true. No argument from me. But you joined Fauna in 2002. If you don't think you recieved increase exposure, and with this increased sales, then your lucky to still exist in business.

Old 06-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #504
dragonflyreptiles
See Rich, you told me that is was a "fake user name" and most likely a "fake IP" so how is giving up FAKE information a bad thing, you want to protect people that can only tell you things using fake names and IP's.

Like I said, Ive told you things and didn't give a rat's back end if you told them I told you, that is what stand up people do, they may tell but htey tell under their REAL NAME.

So this leads me to believe that there is nothing fake about the user name or IP or you would have no problem telling on a person who didn't even have the nads to tell you with their name.

Cause guess what, if they are sneaking aroud to tell on other, what the heck else do you think they are sneaking around doing to you and behind your back?

Old 06-16-2006, 07:55 PM   #505
DAND
Start a pool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I was being asked to join you all to betray a betrayer of betrayers. Now don't that just beat all?
I'll bet it was Wendy.

Old 06-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #506
dragonflyreptiles
DAND you are too stupid be even be funny, in your spare time, off the Wendy hunt mind you, go cheat on your wife some more, if you still have one that is and find something better to do with your time than focus on me, its really getting to be sad!

Old 06-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #507
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Quote:
One more quick question. I had asked that my Good Guy Certification be removed from this site in its entirety. It had been deleted, but now it's back. Why?
Paul, see Sammy's post above and reference-

Quote:
spiteful and petty
Paul, see Sammy's post above and reference-
I strongly recommend that you read the captured posts from your own site Kelli with an unbiased view and see how well those terms fit.

As for the GGC certificate listings, they were removed when the parties affected were banned. When those members were returned to active status, it was noted that the certificate banners were not on their websites as is stipulated within the requirements of participating in that program. As such, those program participants were moved in the "Withdrawn and Suspended section" status pending reinstatement of the banners on their respective websites. This has been the standard policy here since I decided to not recycle the certificate numbers and instead just retire those numbers along with those certificates. This saves me the trouble of having to recreate those certificates if things change in the future for those members.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:00 PM   #508
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
sneaking around doing to you and behind your back?

Seems to be a rash if that going around....

Old 06-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #509
dragonflyreptiles
Really??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Seems to be a rash if that going around....
Wasn't it you that forwarded other private messages with private thoughts in them? Wasn't it? Seems to me it was, that someone was trusted with a VERY PRIVATE PERSONAL THOUGHT and it found its way to be PUBLISHED online as well.....

Now who could that have been?

Old 06-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #510
dragonflyreptiles
Oh BTW DO NOT SAY:

rat's behind

THAT is not PROFANITY lolololol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread