New Site! E2 Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
WillArt
New Site! E2 Reptiles

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to throw this out there even though it may be a little early.Just built a site and have a lot more work ahead of me,but feedback is welcome.I should be done with it in about a month,so please bare with us,still working out bugs and adding pages.I have no animals for sale right now, in the process of permits and a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo (My state is really strict)However I do provide a enclosure,rack service,etc as I am an artist and carpenter by trade so if this interest you check us out.Looking forward to 2011,I dont have much now as I am just getting started at this,but we will be growing - quickly.There is some educational stuff too and will be having a forum set up soon also.Sorry about bad pics or missing content of pages ahead of time.Anyways here it is

http://e2reptiles.com/

Also have another site - still have work to do on this one too and is somewhat unrelated to reptiles,but worth looking at.It is an art site of...well art work that I create.I only mention this site because one, it is linked to E2 and it does have some reptile related art on it and I know a lot of people that are in to herps are also in to tats and cool images.Check it out and you will see what I mean.

Heres that link-

http://willartinc.com/

Thanks for looking -

Old 12-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
WillArt
Got new forum now too and site is pretty much done.If you would like to join the forum the link is http://e2reptiles.com/e2forumThe forum is new and pretty bare and still has a couple kinks,Look forward to seeing you guys there

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!