Isopods - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Insects and Arachnids.

Old 09-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
MiamiCracker
Isopods

I was wondering if someone can tell me if i should put isopods (pill bugs)in with my Ts and what are the pros and cons of having them

Old 09-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCracker View Post
I was wondering if someone can tell me if i should put isopods (pill bugs)in with my Ts and what are the pros and cons of having them
While I don't know of any con's of the top of my head other than the possibility of them causing injury when the T is molting. Pro would be they do the majority if not all the cleaning. This comes in handy with the more aggressive species.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
MiamiCracker
I thank you very much for the info and that should help bcuz i hate reaching in to my T. blondi's tank. (I think she;s plotting against me)

Old 12-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Norrad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCracker View Post
I thank you very much for the info and that should help bcuz i hate reaching in to my T. blondi's tank. (I think she;s plotting against me)
This post made me LoL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!