An Even Dozen... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-10-2004, 05:07 AM   #1
Snakebyt
An Even Dozen...

Tonight when i got off work, i came home and checked for eggs as usual. Started finding more and more eggs.. here is the tally for today.
3 eggs from my Leos Anonymous females
2eggs from my HISS females
2 from my hypo tangerine dream female
5 Fat tail eggs.(although i think 2 are infertile for sure)

for a total of 12 eggs layed today.... Kinda perked me up after a long night at work

Old 04-10-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
Glenn Bartley
Here is hoping they all hatch.......

Old 04-10-2004, 12:41 PM   #3
KelliH
Yes, good luck with them all. It is fun to harvest a dozen (or 2) leo eggs in one night, but just wait until you have a dozen (or 2) hatchlings to put away! Now THAT is fun!

Old 04-10-2004, 04:49 PM   #4
Sybella
I know what you mean! LOL!! I'm already stressing about not having enough boxes and only 3 have hatched!!

I think I'll go box buying today!

Old 04-11-2004, 03:42 AM   #5
Blazin
A months worth.

I started collectiong eggs on the 5th of March. Up to 50 some odd. Should do well over 400 hatchlings this year.

Old 04-11-2004, 04:46 AM   #6
Snakebyt
Re: A months worth.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blazin
I started collectiong eggs on the 5th of March. Up to 50 some odd. Should do well over 400 hatchlings this year.

I have about the same cooking so far, but i wont hatch that many out this year.. would be nice, but i just dont have the females for it.. now next year i may be able to do it, but not this year

Old 04-11-2004, 06:40 PM   #7
MGReptiles
The one that is infertile is it yellow looking when candled? I am getting lots of eggs also but Idont think there good....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!