Urban gecko is at it again . . . . - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-04-2004, 08:35 PM   #1
Monte
Urban gecko is at it again . . . .

. . . holy cow, you guys might want to take a look at their website. Some pretty cool stuff, that's for sure. I like the name they settled on for Hybino's too.

Very nice indeed. Now all i have to do is sell both my children in order to get a 1.1 pair of Sunglows!!!

Old 07-04-2004, 08:57 PM   #2
lostkauze
Lol, yeah I thought the prices were a bit up there. I like the layout and the talking dudes--thats kinda cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pictures of his critters.

The sunglows are essentially hybinos, correct? I havent really seen that many hybinos advertised, and dont know the market as well as maybe Criag does, but are his prices justified? He's got some real nice geckos, thats for sure. It also looks like he got out of his knob tails, there isnt a link to that anymore.

Michael

Old 07-04-2004, 09:11 PM   #3
Xavier
Totally amazing thats for sure, I've really only seem hybinos frosale from rayhine and it think he prices where abotu the same? The animals are breath taking and I think will will likely see most sold to other breeders very soon.

Old 07-04-2004, 11:49 PM   #4
RedQuake
Thats to funny, i was just at the Urban Gecko site before logging into here. I was going to post to see if anyone else had checked out their available list.

I've always wanted to get one of their carrottail males to pair up with my female Dot. She's got a carrottail although not even close to those on UG site.

Having gone through the available page, ya those Sunglows are pretty cool, but i'm sitting here wondering how i could get one of those snows LOL.

Ok i realize that bright orange/tangerine etc. geckos are the big thing and ya even i'm in awe, but i'm not as intent about having my collection include those as i am about interesting patterns, and dark geckos.

As for the prices, if i had the money i'd pay for a pair of those sunglows.....hehe

Red

Old 07-05-2004, 11:00 PM   #5
Blazin
DIY!!!!

If you ain't got the jing work at that thing!

Old 07-06-2004, 08:56 AM   #6
RedQuake
Blazin does DIY mean: do it yourself?

Red

Old 07-06-2004, 09:12 AM   #7
LCReptiles
I love those snows myself. I wish I could find something like that at the show on Friday... man o man I'd snap them up. I'm really hoping to find some great stuff at this FIRE show this weekend.. and that I'm not disappointed. I mean I finally have some cash to spend on new animals, and I want some nice ones =)

Old 07-06-2004, 12:12 PM   #8
progeckos
WOW
Craig certainly has some beautiful animals. Those sunglows aka hybinos are amazing.

Quote:
Now all i have to do is sell both my children in order to get a 1.1 pair of Sunglows!!!
For real. Maybe you should sell the car instead of the kids.

Old 07-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #9
RedQuake
Naaaaaaaa you don't have to sell the car or the kids LOL. Just have to work hard for a while to save up. Thats what i'm going to be doing for the Sept. show here. I'm set on getting my AFT amels so i'll have to save up lol

In the mean time i'll buy a lotto ticket and pray LOL

Red

Old 07-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #10
progeckos
You’re lucky Lianne. I think Craig is not too far from you. He’s also in Canada.

If you buy just one lottery ticket you better pray very very hard.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!