Info Heartlash Cinder (Steve Reagan) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
exitree
Heartlash Cinder (Steve Reagan)

Ok so I contacted him on the 16th about some spider ball females he had for sale. I offered to trade some animals I had available for 2 of them, he had 3 and had sold 1 so I know someone else out there has dealt with him, anyways he agreed and so we set it up so that we would ship on the same day (which I now know is kind of a no-no). I shipped mine out yesterday (8-18_ and they were delivered at his house at 9:03 this morning. It's 8:30 pm here and I have no package here. I've tried messaging him on here and nothing, tried e-mailing him and nothing, his profile says he hasn't been on since yesterday. I have no other way of contacting him, I never got a phone #, which I found out is another no-no. Where do I go from here? What should I do? I'm bumming out

Old 08-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
michele769
hi i was going through with a deal with him and when i told him i'd meet up with him he stopped texting me. His number is 1603 261 1585. he has a myspace if you want to check it out. I hope all is well but i['m 99% sure he is a scammer. He only joined about 2 weeks ago. You should look into people before you trade with them. Just because they give you a good deal doesn't mean you should just take it. Do your research, ask around, look for feedback etc. I hope everything works out for you. best of luck.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Shadera
Is this the same person that had an albino ball they wanted to trade but with no feedback they insisted they wouldn't go first and weren't out to rip anyone off? The ads appear to have been deleted.

Post all the details you can, at the very least warn others of this person and not to do business with them.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
michele769
yes that is the same guy with the albino ball that was really cheap and only had one picture of it and said 750 grams in a year meant it was a slow grower lol.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #5
exitree
I'm not sure if it is the same person. Here's the entire list of every message I have with him.

Im on my break now so im going to ship them right now. Im on my bosses computer just to let you know they are being shipped. When I get home tonight ill give you the tracking number. Also UPS will be at your house by 10:30 am to drop the package off. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitree
Just wanted to let you know that it's now noon here and they're still not here. I saw my package was delivered at 9am this morning. I'll wait a while longer and see if they show up. I'll let you know later!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlash Cinder
Yea that could be it. Or it might be because of the different time laws and stuff to.

Quote:
Mine closes at 6:30. I wonder why the time difference?
Quote:
Ok great. But doesn't UPS close at 5? Because all the UPS places up here close at 5.

Quote:
I'm dropping them off at the UPS store around 6 tomorrow evening.
Quote:
Yea I figured it would be a little more money. So I tried to make it a little more even for you. Now did you ship them today or are you shipping tomorrow?

Quote:
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Yeah it came to over $100 through ship your reptiles so the extra $30 will definitely help lessen the blow.
Quote:
Hey I just also wanted to let you know that im gonna put a $30 money order in with your package when we ship tomorrow. I know your package is going to be a lot more money then mine is going to be so I thought it would only be fare that we spend close to the same amount.

Quote:
Mine is
Steve Reagan
8 Pierce Street
Nashua,NH 03062

Quote:
I understand. I can ship them out on Tuesday. What's your shipping address? Mine is 2275 Omro Rd. Oshkosh, WI 54904.

Quote:
Yea this week would be fine. I wouldnt be able to ship until tuesday on my lunch break. So you can either ship on monday or its not that I dont trust you or anything but you can ship the same day as me if youd like. I work late I get home around 8:30-9:00pm I just wanted to give you a heads up on that so your not waiting for a tracking number all day and being like where is this guy. So if this works for you just let me know.

Quote:
Well I'm really no good at probing and I heard somewhere that you're not supposed to pop carpets. There's a shop here in town that can probe snakes, but I'm not sure if he'll do anything over 5 or 6 feet. I can check though when he opens on Tuesday. As for shipping. I will only ship Mon-Wed. So I can ship either this week or next week, and it's up to you on how you want to do shipping charges. I've had people pay for the shipping on the animals they're receiving and people pay for shipping the animals they're trading out. It doesn't really matter to me to me either way so it's up to you. Just let me know what you want to do

Quote:
Yea that would be great. Also is there any way of telling if the carpet is a male or a female? If not its no big deal I can find out for myself. Even if it turns out being a female it cant hurt either. Well let me know what we can come to for an agreement on shipping.

Quote:
Ok, so you want the beardie, leos, blood, pastel, and carpet right? for the 2 remaining female spiders. I can do that.

Quote:
Id be interested in everything but the normal ball pythons or hets. Ive got a female carpet I want to breed so I guess it would be worth taking the risk on getting a male. I could trade you 2 balls if that sounds good to you. Let me know thanks.

Quote:
Are you interested in any trades for 1 of these girls? I could trade several of the animals in my ad or if you wanted, all of them for 2 females.
Let me know
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=143181

Old 08-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
exitree
oops just wanted to add that the top two entries are switched. I tried to get all the messages and some of them weren't in order it should read

Originally Posted by Heartlash Cinder at 08-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Im on my break now so im going to ship them right now. Im on my bosses computer just to let you know they are being shipped. When I get home tonight ill give you the tracking number. Also UPS will be at your house by 10:30 am to drop the package off. Thanks.

Originally Posted by exitree at 08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Just wanted to let you know that it's now noon here and they're still not here. I saw my package was delivered at 9am this morning. I'll wait a while longer and see if they show up. I'll let you know later!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
exitree
OKAY NOW I'M IRATE!!!! I called the number you gave me and the guy called me back. I asked if he was steve, he said no, I asked if he dealt with reptiles, he said no. He's a two faced liar. To top it off, I decided, just out of curiosity to check the craigslist in his area and found this ad http://nh.craigslist.org/pet/1331512825.html in case he deletes it this is what it says
I have some reptiles I would like to find good homes for. Please email for pictures thanks. Adoption fees apply.

Adult Female Red Tiger Bearded Dragon very nice morph
Tangerine/Carrot Tail Leopard gecko Female
Blizzard Leopard Gecko Female
Pastel Ball Python Female very nice colors
3.5" Blood Python Male
I proceeded to send an e-mail to him inquiring about the animals and asking for pics. This is the e-mail I got
Here is the list and prices. I also added a couple of other things I did not post up yet. Let me know if your still interested thanks.

Red Tiger Bearded Dragon Female-$200
Tangerine/Carrot Tail Leopard Gecko-$30
Las Vegas Albino Patternless Leopard Gecko-$30
Jungle Pastel Ball Python Female 2.5 feet 700-800 grams-$150 <- this is really a male, sperm plugs and everything
Blood Python 3.5 feet Male-$100
Jungle/Coastal Cross Carpet python 8 feet Female-$200
Reticulated Python Het for Blond 2.5-3 feet Male-$120 <-not mine
Pair of Pastel Ball Pythons 2 feet long sub adult-$120 <- not mine

He sent pics of the animals, and guess what?!? THEY'RE THE ANIMALS I SENT HIM!!! One of the pics even has the leopard geckos in the container I sent the bearded dragon in!!!!! OMG I'm going to explode.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 AM   #8
michele769
i knew it. i knew he was a scammer. i'm so sorry. it just sucks that you give him your animals and he just tries to pawn them off like that. That is the number he gave me and we had conversations, and trust me that was his number. Try tracking it or something.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
zzzdanz
Kristin,
That # isn't Steves. His personal phone # is 603-930-3261..He's a 17/18 yr old kid. I hope this helps and he makes everything right.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
AbsoluteApril
the craigslist ad has just been deleted, FYI!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!