Phil Frost (GREAT ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
snakeman52646
Thumbs up Phil Frost (GREAT ALL AROUND EXPERIENCE)

Phil is for sure one of the good guys. I purchased a green anaconda off him. Sent him the money order. The weather changed so he did not want to ship. Which was fine with me. Which showed me he cared for his animals and was not out just to try to make a buck. He stayed in touch with me and kept me informed. The weather broke and he shipped out on Monday to be here Tuesday sent me the tracking number and informed me it was on its way. Everything went great in shipping recieved her today (Tuesday) right on schedule. She was packed great heat paks and the whole nine yards. Now to the seeing her for the first time . I open the bag and she is absolutly stunning. Got her in a set up settling in and man I am telling you she just keeps getting prettier. I cannot keep my eyes off her. I have NO regrets of doing this deal, and I hope to have the pleasure of doing buisness with Phil again. He is by far one of the GOOD GUYS in the buisness. Thanks again Phil for the awesome snake and the pleasure of doing buisness with you.
Billie Garr.

Old 01-16-2004, 12:28 AM   #2
Phil
Talking Thanks!

Billie,
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad Garbage Can has found herself a good home.

Take care & God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 01-18-2004, 12:03 PM   #3
dragon_1
Thumbs up Phil Frost,,,,,,,GOOD GUY

I also would like to say a few words about Mr. Phil Frost, i recently conducted a trade with Phil,and let me tell ya he gets an A+++ in my book. I receved 3 gray rats from Phil and they were some of the best i have seen,,absolutly gorgeous! and all were in the best health. Phil kept me posted on the events of the tansaction,,and never missed a beat. Also the packing was as good as it gets. And when he told me they were gonna be here, they were here,,,right on time. I definatly look forward to doing business with phil again in the near future,,,he is definatly a good guy in the herp world,,,,THANKS PHIL!! :O),,,,,and by the way Phil the little hybrid is doing great as well!

Eric Hamilton

Old 04-03-2004, 06:22 PM   #4
Winter
Great Guy

Today I met Phil Frost for the first time at the Tallahassee show to complete a trade/sale. Not only was he a very nice fellow, but the boas I picked up from him are obviously in great health, in good-weight, and are even better looking in person then they were in pictures!

Not only would I gladly do business with Phil again, but I would recommend him to others and sincerely feel that today I made a new friend.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 04-04-2004, 10:28 PM   #5
Phil
Talking Your woman's intuition is dead on!

" . . . and sincerely feel that today I made a new friend."

You most certainly did!

Thank you so much for the compliments Lauren. The feeling is mutual. I'm very happy that you like your new boas and that they have found themselves such a good home.

Take care & God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 04-04-2004, 10:55 PM   #6
Phil
My humble apologies

Rich,
I sincerely apologize for the double post. Was attempting (apparently unsuccessfully) to fix the original post in which I thank Lauren and sign off "Gid bless". If you can delete the first post with the typo and this one that will be great. If not I guess I'll just have to hope that the Lord has a sense of humor. I'm thinking that he does. I mean how else can you expalin the ferocious Chihuahua.

Thanks & God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 06-04-2004, 01:22 AM   #7
Drunkenblade
Thumbs up "GOD BLESS" Phil Frost!!!

I resently received 13 snakes from Phil, cheap! Cheap!! For the price I paid I thought I would get some low quality snakes and one or two average snakes. But let me tell you, if you ever get a chance to purchase from Phil...DO IT!! As I started opening the the bags containing the snakes, I was Amazed to see that every snake was Top Quality, #1 and some of the best snakes I've ever seen. Some of the snakes are so good that they will be on display throughout my house, instead of the Reptile room.
Phil is easy to deal with and just an all around great Seller. This has been the Best experience I've ever had buying Snakes.

THANK YOU PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2004, 09:46 AM   #8
turtleman1
phil

you all say all those good things about phil, and you just started dealing with him, i have been lucky enought to know phil for several years, nd have delt with him that long, i have never had anything but good luck with the deals we have made, he is not just a short time dealer, he has been making good trades with me for several years
as good as they come/
gene arnold
turtleman1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!