Nephrurus; levis, wheeleri, laevissimus, amyae & vertebralis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-21-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
California Breeders Union
Nephrurus; levis, wheeleri, laevissimus, amyae & vertebralis

I am not seeking trades or payment plans. 50% down and 50% within 2 weeks is possible.

Shipping to Hamm is possible, the fee is 50 euro per gecko. Larger orders the fee can be negotiated into the price of the gecko.

For more information on Nephrurus feel free to visit my page on Nephrurus here: http://www.californiabreedersunion.com/nephrurus

1.0 CB 2015 Nephrurus amyae (Centralian Knob Tailed Gecko). This is from the Red line of amyae we've been working with for a number of years, and our founding stock was from Garth Tietjen. The matriarch of this line is easily the most remarkable specimens of these species I have seen.

$400.00

0.0.3 CB 2015 Nephrurus amyae (Centralian Knob Tailed Gecko). These arefrom the Red line of amyae we've been working with for a number of years, and our founding stock was from Garth Tietjen. The matriarch of this line is easily the most remarkable specimens of these species I have seen.

I have one juvenile which shares the sire, but has a different dam than the other two which are full siblings.

$400.00 each

1.1 CB 2015 Nephrurus laevissimus (Pale Knob Tailed Gecko).

This is one of the more scarce, and advanced species in the genus.

We have one sexed juvenile pair available for $1,600.00 as well as 1 unsexed neonate available for $600.00

1.0 CB 2015 Nephrurus vertebralis (Midline Knob Tailed Gecko). This is a young, mature male which is ready to breed now. Very nice example of this species with good reds and lots of pattern.

$450.00

1.1 CB 2015 Nephrurus wheeleri cinctus (Banded Knob Tailed Gecko).

I have been working towards 3 specific phenotypes with cinctus for a number of years (broad banded, red & reduced pattern). A few years ago we crossed the red and reduced lines together to work towards the reddest most patternless geckos we could make. These are offspring of that project.

The male is about as patternless of a cinctus as I have offered, and although the female (top of photo) has some minor pattern dashing on her back, she makes up for it by having a very strong red-line influence.

This pair is approximately half grown and should be ready to breed in the spring of 2016.

$1,500.00 pair shipped

0.0.4 CBB 2015 Nephrurus levis levis.

#1 and #3 are showing indications of being the hypomelanistic variation commonly expressed in levis (#3 looks likely male to me).

#2 and to a greater extent #4 are showing characteristics of the striped aberrancy which pops up in levis lines. These are outcrossed from animals of my original stock, crossed to Derek Wong stock (By Houssam Istanbouli) and then the offspring of those pairings produced the parents to these geckos.

$400.00 each

Jordan Russell

CaliforniaBreedersUnion@gmail.com

Canyon Lake, Ca

www.CaliforniaBreedersUnion.com

-Visa-Master Card-American Express-Discover-Paypal-

Shipping is done Monday - Wednesday.

Shipping Rates:
Small Box $50.00
Medium Box $75.00
Large Box $100.00
Delta $100.00

Purveyor of Fine Ectotherms

*It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to all state and local laws - know them! We will never knowingly facilitate any illegal activity. Please respect our hobby and do the same*

*no live arrival guarantee below 40* or above 80* F*

*Any claims, or issues must be emailed within 4 hours of receiving the shipment*

*no cash refunds-credit only*

*All deposits are non-refundable, and any failure to follow through on payment terms will render deposits forfeited.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!