Talking about Tegus at Michigan Society of Herpetologists - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
varnyard
Talking about Tegus at Michigan Society of Herpetologists

SATURDAY FEBUARY 21ST:

I will be doing a power point presentation, I will be speaking about Tegus at the monthly meeting of the Michigan Society of Herpetologists on Saturday, February 21st at 7:30 pm. Meetings are open to the public and if you live within driving distance of Lansing I strongly suggest that you attend. There will be live Tegus at the meeting and an informal meet and greet following with refreshments. We will also have a vet there to answer any medical questions about reptiles in general.

I will be answering any questions you might have about tegus after the presentation. It would be great to see any of the Fauna gang if you can make it.

The location is:
Scott Center in Lansing

The Scott Center is located at 125 W. Main Street where Capitol Avenue dead-ends at Main Street. Main Street is the freeway access road that runs immediately south of I-496 in downtown Lansing.
Eastbound I-496: Take the Pine-Walnut Street exit. Which will exit you onto Main Street. The third light will be at the driveway to the Scott Center. Turn right into driveway and it is the building on the left.
Westbound I-496: Take the Downtown-Grand Ave. exit. Cross Grand Ave., cross the first light at Washington Ave., turn left (south) at the next light at Capital Ave., and get in the right hand lane immediately. One block up there is a light at Main Street. Your must be in the right hand lane to drive straight across to the dirve of the Scott Center.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!