Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #511
Laura Fopiano
Maggie, my thought are with you, the girls and your son Charles Jr.

i will not pretend that this sorrow will be easy and will end soon, but I can tell you that it will get better, you will feel better, and with time and the love of these fine people here....you will heal.

All my love Lolo.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #512
Dennis Hultman
Maggie, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Goodbye my friend!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #513
lanceheads
I echo Dennis' sentiments.
RIP Chuck.

Randal Berry

Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #514
Miss Tuniwha
Maggie, ... I can't even begin to express my sympathies to you and your family. Please, let us know if there is anything we can do.. You are all a part of our family here at fauna now.. We are here for you

Old 03-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #515
shinezilla
My condolences... Wow... I need to step back from the computer.
I almost wish I never followed up on this thread religiously. I'll light a candle at mass for Chuck this Sunday.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #516
Abby
Wow, I'm so sorry Maggie & girls... I don't even know what to say. RIP Chuck! We all loved you!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #517
kmrkvicka
I'm beyond words, at the moment... I know that my tears are nothing compared to the devestation you and your family must be feeling. Please know that he loved you and your daughters deeply, and he will be missed by all

RIP Chuck

Old 03-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #518
joepythons
sad

I am sorry this has happened to your family.We will miss Chuck.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #519
varnyard
What do I say, I can't even express what I am feeling now? I just got the news a couple hours ago, I did not even know he was sick, and now he has passed. What a huge loss to all of the world, Chuck was a one of a kind. I wish I had a dollar for every time he made me laugh. I knew Chuck, I knew him pretty well, I met him a few years ago on R.A. forums, long gone now. But he was really something in the good old days, Fauna calmed him some, but he still could not keep from busting loose and getting banned for his humor at times (many times).

Many here knew him as a sly dog that would spank you good if he caught you in a lie, or scammed our hobby. But Chuck was much more if you really knew him. He had a heart of gold, yes, I said our Chuck has a very big heart. Many of you did not know how the real Chuck was. Here he had a front, as many of us do, but in the real world he was very real. He would help anyone that was doing right if they just asked him. Here he seemed cold at times, but it was a front. Don't get me wrong, Chuck hated a real scammer, but most often his puns were just good (clean (lol) aggravation and fun.

I have not been here in a pretty long time, I put most of the needed drama behind me. I am sorry I have not been in touch with Chuck, I have not talked to him since before he left PA, I have his old number some where, but I heard from someone he moved to Florida. Anyway I want to say I am sorry Chuck for loosing touch with you bro. I miss you man and wish we could have met before you were called home. I know there is hockey in heaven, it would not be too much fun without it. The good lord probably set up a team just for you my friend. Remember all of us still in the struggle of life, we will all be together very soon, hope to meet up with you there and talk about the good times bro. When I think of you now it makes me sad, but it is strange, all of the times before made me smile.

Maggie, I am so sorry for your loss, Chuck was an awesome man, and I was one of the ones that really knew it. Chuck talked about you and his children, you were his life for sure. I never talked with him that he did not speak of his family. I must tell you that we all lost a bunch by Chuck passing, but you and your children lost the most. I wish there was a way to give him back to you, I would do it in a heartbeat. But it seems god wanted him more, he is now up there looking down at us, and I can feel him wanting us to do the best we can, until we all make it there with him. I know he will make God smile with his humor, like only Chuck could do. Keep your chin up, and be strong for the little ones, I know that is what Chuck would have wanted. Once again, I am so sorry, I will truly miss you bro.

P.S. sorry for the long post, and I only have one other thing to say to Chuck, they can't ban you no more bro!! And shame on the one that told me to UN-friend you, it is clear they never knew you at all.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #520
blackcrystal22
I know I haven't posted much on here, if at all, but I do read quite a bit through the BIO at times..

And this thread made me very sad to see. He was a fabulous member of this community, and I could tell that just by the sparse amount of posts I had seen him write. It really is a shame to see such a good guy in the herp world go.

He always seemed like the kind who would never go down without a fight, and even to the true end he held his ground. I'm terribly sorry for your loss Maggie, you have my deepest condolences. Something like this cannot and will not be forgotten by any of us.

Take care,

Jessica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!