Good Guy Jeremy Stone - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:14 AM   #51
Greg Riso
There's no need to defame you Jeremy. It seems to me that you've done a good enough job on your own. There are those of us that see what you've done for what it is, and then there are others who are quick to turn a blind eye with excuses like, it was only a white snake that would have died anyway. What's the big deal?
No innocent person with a decent attorney (as you purport yours to be) should have had to cop a guilty plea for anything, IF they're innocent of all charges.
The sad part about this saga is, you probably won't lose much business as a result of what you've "accomplished", simply because there are so many dolts out there. Please don't insult me by thinking I'm one of them.

Old 07-04-2015, 10:41 PM   #52
Boaconstrictor.com
No need to respond

If you want any information about me, I ask you contact me personally as I just had a discussion with the Administrator on how to change my hacking. I please ask people to not even try to defend me or any action. There are many who have it very wrong, but there is nothing I can do about it. Many of my accounts has been hacked and XMISSION is the company I use for my service. That is a fact, and you can read the facts. http://fox13now.com/2015/06/18/utah-...er-email-spam/ I am not involved in this case in any way other than XMISSION asked me to change my passwords in all accounts I know. The Administrator helped me with learning about IP address and protection. None of my BOACONSTRICTOR.com posts can be deleted at this time. Any GMAIL Account that claims my name is not associated with me.

I do not like court, and lauraB I was not arrested. There is a difference in Indictment, Arraignment, and arrested, but that is not even necessary to discuss. I choose not to read all the comments as you can find Thousands on google. I will not comment on my ongoing litigation, as it is a private matter.

You can visit my web page for any updates if you want them, but i will not participate in hurting others in this discussion. The media stories or anything you may wish to believe are perfectly fine to post if you want to. I just disagree. If you want to contact me direct please do so. However, I don't have to time to comment on any of this and will not comment on this case at all. Jeremy@boaconstrictor.com is my email, and there is no longer a gmail account used to my name here. I ask you do not contact me through this site. Thank you, Jeremy Stone www.boaconstrictor.com

Old 07-05-2015, 01:55 AM   #53
LauraB
Quote:
I do not like court, and lauraB I was not arrested. There is a difference in Indictment, Arraignment, and arrested, but that is not even necessary to discuss. I choose not to read all the comments as you can find Thousands on google. I will not comment on my ongoing litigation, as it is a private matter.
Uh, you may not wish to comment, however YOU are the one who decided to resurrect this thread with your blather and the invitation to "Just ask or call the Stone Legal Staff". Now it is a private matter?

No, perhaps you were not physically arrested and hauled away in handcuffs. However, after years of investigation you were INDICTED by a federal grand jury, you pled guilty ... blah, blah, blah.

And yes, I am well aware of the differences between a simple arrest and grand jury indictments, arraignments, preliminary hearings, motions etc. I have a history of work in the legal field, from both defense and prosecutorial sides.

I also was arrested once; many years ago; so I see were you may want to downplay the fact that you were not really "arrested". ... being indicted by a federal grand jury and pleading guilty to that same federal court is so much more respectable than actually being arrested.

You hurt yourself, Jeremy. Damn shame. I'm shutting up now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!