Bad Guy Jon rosenstrach or albino unlimited - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:17 AM   #1
khoffman
Jon rosenstrach or albino unlimited

Not much to say here but in 2013 I bought a banana male supposed female maker from Jon and we'll now 2 years later 2 clutches so far and I've gotten 4.1 and the sibs have all been female this is classic for male maker males. I paid 5500 for the male when I already had 2 male makers I've asked for compensation for thus and I got blocked on all accounts and have been threatened to be sued for harrasment. He took me for about 4000 if anyone wants more info please call me or text me my number is 715 572 0953. This is how rich guys like Jon get richer they rip the hard working folk off.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
True! The very best breeders... overcompensate their clients, SO THAT THEY WILL SEE THEM AGAIN! And nobody ever hears a peep about a problem from them. His/Jon's candle has burned out... See ya Jon!

#hiwelcometowendys

Old 11-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
John Capurso
Has there been any attempt by Jon Rosenstrach or Albinos Unlimited to resolve this? Any communication at all? Has anyone notified them about this thread?

Old 11-14-2015, 10:55 AM   #4
Guy Castro
They are 2nd down on the sponsor list in the ball pythons classifieds. This should get straightened out ASAP!

Old 11-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #5
Amelanistic Orca
This is really sad. I wonder if Jon is doing his BK yet?

Old 11-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #6
khoffman
Ok nothing has been done about this yet. I also got a banana clown male the next year its suppose to be a female maker we will see how that turns out it has small hemipenes and its not maturing. All john can really say about me is im a whiner or whatever but genetics on these animals do not lie. He screwed me and thats that and will not make it right. Noone is doing anything to him or going to force him i take him to court and he just drains me dry because hes rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!