For Sale AXOLOTLS FOR SALE!!!!!! HURRY BEFORE GONE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 07-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
tfmreefs
Talking AXOLOTLS FOR SALE!!!!!! HURRY BEFORE GONE!

Hey i am an axolotl breeder and was checking interest on my juvenile axolotls. They are almost 4 months and are eating earth worms and frozen foods such as blood worms and brine shrimp. They are Super Rare to get, but EXTREMELY easy to care for and super rewarding creatures!!. They are illegal in CALIFORNIA and NEW JERSEY since they are on the threatened species list.
The color morphs are: Luecistic (white with black eyes), Melaniod (black, grey, blue), Albino(white with pink eyes), Golden Albino (same as albino but with a golden speckled body), Wild type (brown, green, black speckled body with golden ringed black eyes) and GFP (green florescent protein, comes in any morph but tints them a neon green and they GLOW! under a black light)
They are ready very soon, so i want to see if anyone is interested in these little rare beautiful amphibians!!!! thanks and email me whenever! ( t.f.m.432011 at gmail ) I will answer any questions for you but this site may help too: axolotl.org
THANKS! AND LET ME KNOW!

*These are NOT my pictures, but they are for a reference*

Golden Albino^^

Melaniod^^

This is GFP (green florescent protein)^^^
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2015, 06:04 AM   #2
jsmanasseh
yiu still have more? if so 4432546762 dial me

Old 06-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #3
lisilu223
Do you have any females? Please contact me at 2316720141

Old 01-19-2018, 03:55 AM   #4
jayy.linjbk
Any Melaniod males please contact me 4044810835

Old 01-19-2018, 09:09 AM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy.linjbk View Post
Any Melaniod males please contact me 4044810835
Ad is 3 years old, fyi.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!