Good Guy Laura Rice (Laooda) - Logo Work Commissions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
rabernet
Laura Rice (Laooda) - Logo Work Commissions

I commissioned Laura to design my logo for my website (still under construction) and I couldn't be happier with the results. She took time to understand my vision for my logo (my site will be Robin's Nest Reptiles), which was to be a ball python wrapped around a nest of ball python eggs.

She took a photo that I provided her of my enchi girl, and made a logo that I love! Even made the ball python eggs "Robin Egg blue". Very cute with the babies pipping!

Laura is extremely professional, sends rough drafts along the way for the concept before she completes the work to make sure you are completely happy. I couldn't be happier!

I highly recommend Laura if you are looking to have a customized logo for your site!

Old 03-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
Ed Clark
I completely agree with rabernet about Laura's talent as an artist.

She is a wonderful artist with great vision.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
wyldwurm
I am right there with you, Robin! She did the illustrations for my book and I could not have asked for better!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
Royal Morphz
Where is Laura I need her services and Robin that is a very nice logo

Old 04-01-2009, 05:16 AM   #5
rabernet
Laura is in Texas. I contacted her through another forum, I'll get her contact information and post it here later! Thank you!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Where is Laura I need her services

laurabrennanrice@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!