For Sale Patricia Froglets!! Quantity discounts!!! great prices! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
Patricia Froglets!! Quantity discounts!!! great prices!

I have many Patricia Froglets for sale, Some have been out of water as little as a month, some for as many as 3 1/2 months, Take 2 for 105 shipped, 4 for 170 shipped or wholesale lot of 8 for 280 shipped. They are all different sizes having morphed out of water from the end of june to as recent as the beginning of september, but all are eating growing & behaving like healthy lil frogs! Actual pics will be sent to whomever is interested, & local sale is preferred as this will save shipping & stress to the animals, In fact I believe so firmly in picking up whenever possible that Im willing to split tolls & gas by deducting up to 20 dollars for those driving in from outside the NYC area & of course subtract the shipping which is also factored into my pricing.. Most guys sell tincs for around 40-50 bucks, but I dont know anyone who will pay for your gas & tolls
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!