Baby Ghost Corn and Eastern Milk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
silvano_06095
Baby Ghost Corn and Eastern Milk

I have a CB03 Ghost Corn Snake who needs a good home. When I adopted him from a closing pet store in December, he had a severe case of mites. They didn't make it to his eye sockets, but every other part of him was covered. I've been working with him since then, and the mites are almost completely gone. You can't tell he was once infested with them.
Anyway, I'm moving to New York in a month, and I'm limited as to how many snakes I can take with me. With a big move coming up, I simply am not going to have time to give this little guy the attention he deserves.
There is Nothing else wrong with him, but I can't guarantee that I've completely beaten the mites. Because he's fine besides that, whoever adopts him may breed him, but NEVER sell him.
I'm in central CT, and though I would rather I dropped him off, I will ship for the right person.
All I ask is $35 to pay for shipping.

I also have an Eastern Milk who also needs a home. The snake was tiny when it was probed, but it appeared to be a Female. She was wild caught (not by me!!) in my area in October of 2001. She was only a little bigger than a worm. She was kept at the local high school, and she was fed every couple of days. She ate everything given to her, but didn't grow. After she'd been there a while, I took her in and took her to a vet. She tested positive for worms. He gave me drops to use in her water, and after a few months she began to grow. Her growth is stunted, and I don't know what the future holds for her. If she ever gets to breeding size, whoever adopts her may breed her, but NEVER sell her.
Just like the baby corn, she has nothing else wrong with her. I just can't take my entire collection with me, so I've decided to let her go to a home where she can get lots of attention and care.
Again, all I'm asking is $35 for shipping.

Both snakes eat F/T pinkies with no problem. Both have Very good feeding responses, neither have ever refused a meal.
I have pictures of the milk, but not of the corn. I can take pictures for anyone interested.
Here are pictures of the eastern milk:

And a crappy hand shot, to show her size.

Thanks so much for looking and reading, feel free to e-mail me for more information! Silvano_06095@yahoo.com

Old 04-15-2004, 03:12 AM   #2
Sybella
The milk is beatiful!! I'd like to see pictures of the corn please, and if she's just as pretty, I'll take them both.

Old 04-15-2004, 08:32 AM   #3
silvano_06095
Thank you Sybella! And thank you to everyone who has e-mailed me, but the two have already been adopted!

Thanks Bryan!!

Old 04-15-2004, 12:49 PM   #4
Sybella
I had a feeling those cuties wouldn't last long.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread