Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 129 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #1281
shrap
Billy boy left me bad karma saying I didnt get the facts straight.....

What didnt I get straight.... did I forget a scam or three he tried to pull?

Old 04-30-2007, 05:04 PM   #1282
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Billy boy left me bad karma saying I didnt get the facts straight.....

What didnt I get straight.... did I forget a scam or three he tried to pull?

Just a thought

But if Bill is the scumbag he sure appears to be, why does he still have "1000-1499" positive karma points?

I would think that there are enough people on here with big karma numbers who could change that if they wanted.

Like I said, just a thought.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #1283
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Just a thought

But if Bill is the scumbag he sure appears to be, why does he still have "1000-1499" positive karma points?

I would think that there are enough people on here with big karma numbers who could change that if they wanted.

Like I said, just a thought.
That wouldnt really be keeping it in the spirit of the rules. That would be lowering ourselves to his unethical level.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #1284
Jim O
Quote:
Bidding on your own animals with a fake name to drive up the price aint stupid Bill. It is flat out unethical and is basically stealing money from people.
More than that, shill bidding can be illegal.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 PM   #1285
monkeywrench133
Quote:
That wouldnt really be keeping it in the spirit of the rules. That would be lowering ourselves to his unethical level.
Ah, didn't realize it would conflict with the rules.

I was thinking though, that his high karma rating lends him an air of respectability that he does not deserve, which may lead the unwary to place unfounded trust in him.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #1286
Ken Harbart
Yes, this is an old thread, but I thought it prudent that folks once again be warned about Bill Leverton. It seems Bill hasn't changes his deceitful ways, and is once again trying to dupe anyone and everyone by hiding behind pseudonyms and trolling the site.

Old 07-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #1287
DaveyFig
I think this was one of the best threads I have seen on fauna.
Do you have any specifics that will help up steer clear of Bill or is this in an investigation stage? I Would like to know who to avoid, but if you don't want him to know what you know yet, I can handle that.

Old 07-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #1288
The BoidSmith
Dave,

You need to read the Ed Clark thread.

Best!

Old 07-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #1289
DaveyFig
Yeah, I got caught up on that last night, but there was nothing after the suspension. I just found out in chat that the one suspended was him. Crazy stuff

Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #1290
Lee Herps
Wow! I posted this thread in 2005. When I posted I never knew it would get so much attention. Since then I have sold off all but a few of my snakes. I had a lot of things going on in my life, but I’m back now! My life has settled down and I’m in the market for some boa morphs again. I’m glad to see the BOI is still here and kicking. I would like to thank everyone in the boi and fauna for all the help they have given me. I am glad to see after the 4 years I have not come to this site that not much has changed and it is still a great resource tool I always knew it to be. You should be seeing more of me in the months to come. Thank you all, Lee

PS. I cant help but wonder if Bill is still around?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!