Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:08 PM   #251
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Jessica I'm glad you posted that email. I'd call that the last nail in his coffin.
You are welcome! I was very frustrated at the mention of the camera. I didn't post any of the emails he and I shared before the Paypal decision came back because I didn't want him finding a way to use them against us.

I know with certainty now that the snake we shipped is not sick. I am sad that she now has to live with this person at his facility, though.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:09 PM   #252
Snakemorphology
Yea showing you how easy it is to edit

Why would I submit a pic of someone else I got my own was trying to prove a point there better I do have that pic in my pic I just saw but I never sent that I sent my warehouse was trying to find it in my computer like I say no matter how hard I try sick snake sellers stick together going out enough of this is that what you all do scam people with sick snakes pathetic

Old 12-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #253
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
People really need syco help here good rittens

Another scammer bites the dust.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #254
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonCountryReptiles View Post
I know with certainty now that the snake we shipped is not sick. I am sad that she now has to live with this person at his facility, though.
I feel the same way. I've never seen someone manage to make a snake's mouth and cloaca so swollen after having it for two days. I feel very sad for that animal.

I agree with what you said earlier though, I have zero doubt that you'd pay for return shipping and get sent a normal male that he wanted to get rid of. Very unfortunate.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #255
Big Borg Reptiles
Ohhhh he posted it to prove a point! Of course that's what it was! How could we all have been so foolish?

This guy lol

Old 12-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #256
Lucille
Speaking of pictures, in post 206 Rick posted a lady's name and phone number. I looked it up, it was an insurance company. After what he has tried to do here, who know what he is trying with them. I sent them a link to this thread.
My random act of kindness for today

Old 12-03-2016, 08:16 PM   #257
Big Borg Reptiles
Also, apparently all you showed was that it's not very easy to edit considering at least 4 people saw through it immediately. Was that what you were trying to prove, that her picture was obviously legitimate? You succeeded!

Old 12-03-2016, 08:25 PM   #258
Big Borg Reptiles
Two things happen here: 1. he goes back to insulting people or 2. He goes through his email to find that message and tries to do a better editing job this time.

I'm hoping for number 2 personally.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #259
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
I do have that pic in my pic I just saw but I never sent that
She must be a psychic, to have known that you happened to have that very same picture saved on your PC and happen to throw it out there to be used against you. Although your credibility has already gone bye-bye, anyone with two functional brain cells to rub together would have denied ever seeing that picture before. FFS! Seriously... Just. Stop. Time to salvage what little dignity you can off the bottom of your shoe and just move along.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:00 PM   #260
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Speaking of pictures, in post 206 Rick posted a lady's name and phone number. I looked it up, it was an insurance company. After what he has tried to do here, who know what he is trying with them. I sent them a link to this thread.
My random act of kindness for today
Thank you! I also sent an email to the vet. I thought they should know my side of the situation. Who knows what he may have tried with them. I knew they probably wouldn't be able to speak with me about it because of privacy rules, but I only just wanted them to be aware.

I am feeling inclined to make NBK Reptiles aware of the fact that a photo of their facility was being used to represent another's business. Any chance you, or another member here, has a connection with them already?

I am all about random acts of kindness, too!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!