Dogs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-27-2006, 01:12 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
They say you grow to look like your dog. Muffin is foofy. I never thought of myself as foofy, but ya never know.
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their dog. If you want to date someone, look at how they treat their mom, and how they treat their dog. I do not cook foofy little meals for Muffin, but if I have something nice for dinner he gets a bit. He is a companion dog, but not an outdoor sport dog, if you throw a ball he will look at you like you have just dropped a whole lot of IQ points, lol. But he is my dog now and I love him.

How do you treat your dog, if you have one?

I now have 4 dogs, Muffin is still foofy but the others look like real dogs.
They all get spoiled.
I am going to give Muffin a bath and spray dog cologne on him and put a foofy bow in his hair this weekend. He is gonna be gorgeous.
Do y'all have any special weekend dog plans?

Old 05-29-2006, 03:51 AM   #22
ZX11
This was certainly my dog's weekend. He is a beagle, name: Katfische. But, he generally goes by his nickname, Junior.
Called Junior because if you one of us, you see both. He is everywhere with, work included.
This weekend, I took him for a motorcycle ride through the mountains around home, and took him to visit a friend of ours-- and his human slave.
Usual Friday and Sunday baths. { 3-4 per week }
And the TV has been on animal planet all weekend.
I usually cook for both us, but this weekend, we ate out quite abit. Saturday and Sunday I usually wake him up around 11am, I figured to just let him sleep in. Saturday, he slept until around 2pm.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:04 AM   #23
ladyserpent7
im soo jealous of you all...ive always wanted a dog..and have NEVER had the space..well i had four when i lived in iraq..but that doesnt count...i was 2!! now i live in an apartment so i dont have the room..and i want a big dog...my favorite is a german shephard..rot mix preferrable..so i can get the best of both worlds ..and i love boxers and pits too..my cousins have a boxer..rocco..hes the cutest big baby..hes soo strong and doesnt even realize he can knock me down..haha..and when i sit, he tries to sit on me..hahaha...im thinking of moving to palmdale..so i can get a house...JUST so i can have a backyard to put a dog..someday..my dream will come true...ill let you guys know

Old 06-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #24
ZenReptiles
I'm afraid of big dogs, but we have been looking into getting a toy schnoodle for our 4 yr old daughter. My daughter has too much energy and there aren't too many kids her age to play with, so we figured a puppy that she could grow up with would be a wonderful idea.
The dog I grew up with was my mom's english cocker, who does actually resemble my mom. She doesn't like anyone but my mom though and is deaf and has epilepsy, so she's never been a fun dog. Cute, but not fun. I'm hoping the schnoodle we get is way better.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:25 PM   #25
ZX11
I cannot imagine life without a having a dog around. I like cats and all other life forms, but there is something about dogs. They are always there and ready for play or for whatever you feel to do, you can count on them being supportive and involved.

Junior has been a good man. He loves to do whatever I am doing. Yesterday, for example, I am working on my truck, replacing the carrier bearing on the driveshaft. He is right there, watching and listening.

Sometimes, he will sit outside in the sunshine just looking around. I always ask him what he is thinking. Never a reply, but I sure if there was one, it would be intelligent thoughts he has.

When I go to visit my mother, because it is such a long trip, the boy goes, too. My mother loves her "grandson". Growing up, my brothers and I always had to fend for ourselves for breakfast as she would sleep in.

But, take Junior to visit and the woman, at 62 years old, gets up to fix the boy breakfast around 6am. This is NOT the woman that raised me.

My daughter calls and asks if Junior can spend the night with her and her kids. My grand kids call Junior "uncle". He has truly marked his spot in the family.

I really feel bad for the people that have missed out on the wonderous expirence of having dogs. Raised properly, they can be a four legged fuzzy human.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:37 AM   #26
Lucille
Junior sounds like an absolutely wonderful family member. I think it is funny that he gets breakfast when he visits your family, it sounds like he is justifiably spoiled rotten!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #27
ZX11
I want to submit a photo of Junior. Anyone here can help?

Old 06-23-2006, 03:01 PM   #28
Lucille
This might work, I'm not very tech savvy. Click on reply. Then scroll down and you will see a gray area labelled 'manage attachments'. Click on that and then click on browse and it will bring up pix you have in your computer, just select one. I think it has got to be a certain size or smaller but it will let you know.
See if this works, meanwhile someone else that is more savvy might come help because I would love to see Junior.

Old 06-23-2006, 03:11 PM   #29
DAND
Michale,

If you can't size it to fit here you can e-mail it to me and I can resize it and post it here for you. My e-mail address is:

dnd_critters@sbcglobal.net

Old 06-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #30
DAND
Sorry, Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Michale,

If you can't size it to fit here you can e-mail it to me and I can resize it and post it here for you. My e-mail address is:

dnd_critters@sbcglobal.net
We really need the edit button back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!