Male - 25 PA/NJ/DE Area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:43 PM   #1
dirty_harry
Wink Male - 25 PA/NJ/DE Area

Ok, so I figured... why not post here, whats the worst that could happen? So anyway, I'm not entirely sure what to put here. I guess I am here for the same reasons alot of others are here... not too many peope seem to share our love for the non-furry creatures. While it surely does not seem to hurt any guy's reputation to be known as the guy with "the really big snake," the positive benefits of that type of reputation usually end when the ladies find out that it is not just a clever pun.

I don't really have any good pics of myself, but I have a pic of me on stage at some concert I played about 6 months ago (give or take). I do have agood pic of my favorite 4 legged friend though. I'll take a better pic if anyone happens to be interested, but I guess i'll wait and see what type of interest this generates first. If you have any questions for me ladies, I'd be glad to answer them.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:22 AM   #2
ladyserpent7
i have a question...whats the cute puppies name? when he stands up like that he looks like he has a beer belly.....thats soo cute...oh..nice guitar too

Old 03-27-2006, 05:57 AM   #3
Lucille
Cute dog!! Welcome to the Lonely Hearts Forum!

Old 03-27-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
dirty_harry
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
i have a question...whats the cute puppies name? when he stands up like that he looks like he has a beer belly.....thats soo cute...

Hehe, its a girl actually, and her formal name is "Pumpkin-Pie," even though I have about 5 million other nicknames for her! She knows it is cute too, because she does it ALL THE TIME to try to get treats from anyone and everyone that will oblige.

Quote:
oh..nice guitar too
thanks! its a Fender Jag-stang, i like the neck on it alot better then any of my other guitars, but the "tune-a-matic" bridge is a royal pain in the butt sometimes!

Old 03-27-2006, 04:43 PM   #5
ladyserpent7
well, shes got me under her paws...awww...she does remind me of pumpkin pie..how cute

Old 03-27-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
dirty_harry
Quote:
well, shes got me under her paws...awww...she does remind me of pumpkin pie..how cute
well she sends her love!

But, of course you are on the other side of the country!

Old 03-28-2006, 02:43 AM   #7
ladyserpent7
well....her love will still reach me...isnt that right pumpkin ..hehe....i know someone that lives in pa...but its not a girl....sorry....but maybe he knows some girls....haha

Old 03-28-2006, 07:42 AM   #8
dirty_harry
hehe pumpkin says thats right.... especially if you have TREATS! Its funny that I almost have to look over my shoulder whenever the word "Treat" is uttered... even if i am just typing it... If Pumpkin hears it (or perhaps if she can read), she'll launch into hysterics demanding that I make good on the offer, lol!

It isn't that I have any problems meeting women, its just finding a woman that shares my love for animals (especially snakes!) that seems to be the tough part. If you get the chance, ask your guy friend if he knows anyone that likes snakes and doggies! I'm not picky, those are pretty much my only requirements really. Granted, a good sense of humor, intelligence and good looks would be a major plus, but I can comprimise if a girl loves my animals!

Old 03-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #9
ladyserpent7
ill do that....for pumpkins sake ..sigh..alright..and for you too. haha

Old 03-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #10
dirty_harry
hmmm.... still no local herp-a-holic ladies? ::taps foot impatiently:: :lol:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!