asked out my crush - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-20-2006, 03:00 AM   #1
DoraDay
asked out my crush

I have very little nerve when it comes to guys. I've had a crush on my vet forever and I finally got up the nerve to ask him out.

Well, I got up the nerve to ask someone else to ask him out...still, it's a big step for me...

Good news..he's single and looking to date

Bad news...he's gay

I must have the worst gaydar ever. I have many gay friends and relatives, I should be better. This is the 2nd gay man I've had a crush on and if he had said yes it would have been the 2nd I've dated.

What's up with that? Why am I attracted to gay men?

Old 05-20-2006, 03:27 AM   #2
ladyserpent7
haha..sorry to laugh but its funny how you posted the good news bad news...but hey...at least youve got dirty harry...hahaa

Old 05-20-2006, 03:44 AM   #3
PerfectPetPython
ROFL... aww, I feel so sorry for you.
I swear sometimes it seems the hot guys are either gay or already taken.

Old 05-20-2006, 03:51 AM   #4
ladyserpent7
i posted a joke in the just jokes forum..a part of it goes...men are like parking spots..all the good ones are taken, and the rest are hanidcapped ..HAAA

Old 05-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #5
DoraDay
lol, it's so true though.

My friend actually gave up and has a baby and a relationship with a gay guy. I thought it was crazy, until I saw how well he treated her. He's so sweet and understanding, plus he's a really involved father. I asked him if he could hook me up...just kidding...

Old 05-21-2006, 01:46 PM   #6
hhmoore
Don't give up, Jessica. While there are some guys that are intimidated or put off by a woman asking them out, many of us think it is great. Personally, I am very shy, and hesitate to make "a move" unless I am darned sure the interest is reciprocal. Needless to say, I have missed out on a lot of dating opportunities. I have been asked out many times and,even if I am disinterested, I am appreciative of both the interest and the effort. I just hope that now that I am facing bachelorhood again, some of the women that have expressed interest in me over the past few years won't be too shy.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:49 PM   #7
techgirl
Don't give up Jess. I had a stint where for some reason men over the age of 55 really wanted to get into my pants. I was getting really upset by because being 34 I found that to be highly discouraging to my esteem. You could just going through the phase where your gaydar is getting its signal crossed. You'll find the right guy. It always take time for the good things to happen.

Old 05-24-2006, 03:08 AM   #8
ZX11
I have said it before, right here, and repeat myself. ALL good men are NOT taken !!!!

Modern society allows you ladies to do the approaching......... and us guys admire you for it.

I am a very shy person and at 41 still do not have the knowledge required to know if a lady is interested nor the nerve to ask someone out. It has been said that I would not know if a lady is interested until she was through raping me-- and then, I would still have doubts.

I am very self assured in everything else but that......go figure.

What are you ladies to do??? ASK US OUT !!!! PLEASE !!

Ok, so you have hit your second gay dude. He is the competition. You know this now. So, the next guy you are interested in needs you to ask him out before the gay vet guy does. You snooze, you lose.

Now.................. go get 'em !!!!

Old 05-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #9
ladyserpent7
i dont think theres anything wrong w/ it..but i dont know if i could ever ask a guy out..im still kinda a traditionalist...

Old 05-24-2006, 08:00 PM   #10
ZX11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
i dont think theres anything wrong w/ it..but i dont know if i could ever ask a guy out..im still kinda a traditionalist...
Traditions change..................................

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!