Good Guy Doc W aka Leland Ward - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
MikeV
Talking Doc W aka Leland Ward

Just wanted to let everyone know my recent purchase with Doc W aka Leland Ward went smooth and animals came in healthy and beautiful. Communication was also great. Thanks and would definetly do business with again. Thanks.

Old 11-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
CircleCityConstrictors
Talking

I just purchased a perfect specimen Pastel Calico from Leland Ward. Communication was great, he gave me a great deal and even delivered the snake to me because it was too cold to ship. Great Seller!

Old 02-13-2015, 12:32 PM   #3
VegaDoberman
Good Guy!

Leland Ward (Doc W.) and I recently traded geckos, and it went very smoothly and communication was great. We kept in touch the entire time while waiting on appropriate shipping weather. Great guy with great animals! Received mine healthy and gorgeous! Thank you, Leland. I hope to do more business with you in the future.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:22 PM   #4
Rhacoboy
Great guy.

Very knowledgeable, genuine, and has an extremely healthy collection.

A+ rating in my book.

Looking very forward to further transactions with him.

-Armen

Old 02-23-2015, 09:48 PM   #5
sweeneyb
Purchased a leachie from Leland a couple weeks ago and it was an easy transaction. Very friendly guy and answers all questions you have. Looking forward to getting more!

Old 02-23-2015, 10:12 PM   #6
Properties.northstar
I purchased a group of palmatogecko rangei from Leland. He was easy to work with and transaction went smoothly with good communication. I def would work with him in the future.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #7
tiawright
Thumbs up Purchase with Leland Ward

I purchased a crested gecko from DWgeckos and i can not be more satisfied! The gecko himself is beautiful even more so that he looked in his photos and it was a pleasure to work with them they had great communication and very quick responses i would definitely recommend them to anybody and would love to buy from them again. (:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!