Info Ben Siegel Troubles - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #211
Casey Hulse
I do not think that is what "we" are saying. Some of "us" have opinions on the matter that are not the same as yours.
Good luck Ben

Old 02-25-2015, 03:12 PM   #212
Winston
I agree with you Casey.

Ben was customer based driven as long as I have known him. He try to satisfy his customers and sometimes go beyond.

I believe everyone deserve second chance

Old 02-25-2015, 03:15 PM   #213
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I do not think that is what "we" are saying. Some of "us" have opinions on the matter that are not the same as yours.
Good luck Ben

"Amen"

Ben,

You are HEAVY in our thoughts & Prayers!

Get Well Soon Brother!!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-25-2015, 05:46 PM   #214
JColt
I have a very ill brother in law. When he is fine he is the most awesome guy around. When he's not OK he is a handful. He once wiped out all my tarantula's I had with bleach during one of his bad times. It was hard not to hate him for awhile but then I realized that every so often he just loses it. That was a few years ago and he is much better once he got a good doctor who didn't feed him a bunch of meds. In fact he has only had a few very minor instances since that time. So yeah, I hope the best for Ben. It's not easy at all.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:04 PM   #215
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Good luck Ben
Very much agree with you.

My opinion is not that of yours, Paul.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:15 AM   #216
KNOBTAIL
On Siegal

Rumor has it his ex wife is back from living in Calif , liquidating the business. Not sure what he can do or cannot do as his ex wife did at one time have a restraining order against him

.This time because of him being incompetent to even understand the charges against him, he must stay clear of his own business as well as his prior employees.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:30 AM   #217
rosebud945
Jerry, do you have any supporting documentation for this rumor, like a link, convo, etc? At this point, BSR is still selling animals and holding auctions.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:23 AM   #218
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Jerry, do you have any supporting documentation for this rumor, like a link, convo, etc? At this point, BSR is still selling animals and holding auctions.
Which would be perfectly normal activity for any company starting the process of shutting down.

BSR's Articles of Incorporation when it was first formed, which are available using the Florida Secretary of State Business Entity Name Search, list a Stacey L Siegel as VP. Assuming that is his ex-wife she could have the authority to close the business.

Old 02-27-2015, 03:36 PM   #219
nickolasanastasiou
The rumors may or may not be true, but my opinion is that Jerry derives substantial pleasure from twisting the knife.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:43 PM   #220
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Jerry derives substantial pleasure from twisting the knife.
Careful! He may try to sue you for saying that. For any who missed it, This Thread should give some real insight into why Tresser has such a hard-on for Ben; and just how seriously he should be taken.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!