SF Geckos, Jonathan Ho; One of the Best!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
xkissmyhorsex
Jon is awesome!!! I contacted him looking for a very specific gecko and he sold me one of his holdbacks! She is gorgeous and amazing. I cant express what a great guy Jon is, always polite, always helpful, a true professional! Thanks again Jon!!!!!

Old 07-14-2010, 02:22 AM   #12
Therp747
Quality Animals at Great Prices!!

Previously I picked up a L.nelsoni from Jon and Just Picked up a great Trio(1.2) of Extremely Orange Leopard Geckos!! Jon was extremely fast at getting me my animals. They looked waaay better than the pictures. He also cut me a great deal on N. levis. I will repeatedly do business with Mr. Ho again!

Sean

Old 09-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #13
sayuri637
I am an elementary school teacher in San Francisco, Ca. I was given 3 tangerine leopard geckos for my classroom. I've had other reptiles but I'd never had geckos before. Jon provided me with [b]FREE[b] help and guidance throughout the year. I especially needed it when the geckos started breeding this past year. With Jon's support I was able to hatch 8 healthy babies that were all placed with families that have kids that go to my school. This school year my kids also got another surprise besides the geckos, Jon was so generous and donated an albino gecko to my classroom. He also delivered it free to me because he was in the area for a conference. These geckos have really inspired the next generation of animal lovers. With the knowledge that Jon has passed on to my and my students when ever other classes come to my class to visit the animals my students are the ones presenting the information!! The animals have really created a stir in my school. I have students that come to visit my class all the time to just see the animals. I love having the geckos in my classroom because I use them to educate and inspire the kids. I already have a wait list for my next round of gecko babies!!!! I don't think I would have had such an incredible year with my geckos if it wasn't for Jon!!! Thanks again Jon you're the best!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #14
xkissmyhorsex
I just got my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th geckos from Jon. I cant say enough good things about this guy!!! First off, he gave me an amazing deal. His customer care is insurmountable and his animals are above top notch quality!!!!He honestly has the best animals I've seen in a long time. His detication to quality is really what makes his geckos so special. This was my second purchase from Jon and I highly doubt my last! It is a pleasure working with him and a genuine gift to be working with these geckos. A++++++++++++

Old 09-30-2010, 02:56 AM   #15
OhioGecko
Jonathan was great to work with. I would not hesitate to purchase or recommend anyone to purchase from Jonathan. I received two perfect geckos and couldn't be happier.

Great person + Great service + Great reptiles = A very happy customer

Thanks Jon!

Old 11-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #16
mrlloyd
i recently got 5 leopards from jon and they are AMAZING! i wasnt planning on getting 5 but i couldnt resist lol, jons a great guy and pleasure to work with, has some beautiful animals
A+!!!!

looking forward to doing business with you again jon!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #17
papaK
I just completed a trade with Jon and I can say that he is a good guy. The communication throughout negotiating the trade was smooth and easy, and I received some quality geckos. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks, Jon.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #18
Therp747
Just picked up some well started 1.2 Het Applegate Pyros and 1.1 of extremely aggressive feeding womas from at excellent prices I will def do busineess with him again!!

Old 12-13-2010, 02:26 AM   #19
SFgeckos
Thank you everyone for the kind words and positive feedback!

I encourage other hobbyists/breeders to donate their time and efforts to help schools/educational facilities in their respected regional areas. It is only through our influence and dedication that we can possibly change the way society views our privileged industry! We must do our part to help educate the public and nourish the "next crop" of animal lovers/future voters of America! Happy holidays to everyone!

Jon

Old 01-18-2011, 02:50 AM   #20
Therp747
Just picked up a bunch of Dubia Roaches from Jon I keep coming back because if his great customer service and reliable shipping!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!