SF Geckos, Jonathan Ho; One of the Best!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #31
B&B Geckos
I bought dubia from Jon for the second time, and again, he exceeded expectations; his communication was excellent, he was punctual, he answered all my questions thoroughly and patiently, and the Dubia arrived in perfect health and with a generous over count. I will continue to buy from Jon and recommend him with absolute confidence.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #32
SFgeckos
Thanks Rudy for the feedback! It was great meeting you and "chatting geckos".

Jon

Old 05-25-2015, 09:29 PM   #33
B&B Geckos
I posted above, so I'll make this brief. Jon was nice enough to meet me to deliver my order of dubia again. From our discussion, I confirmed what I already suspected---Jon is a passionate herp keeper and a class act guy. I look forward to doing business with him once again.

Old 05-31-2016, 05:36 PM   #34
HB Geckos
Jon is a great guy to do business with, I had a female ball pyrhon for sale, he reached out to me and we worked out a trade, as well threw in a great deal for an extra female on top of it. I live close enough and we agreed to meet up, Sat in a parking lot and talked reptiles for 30 mins. Great communication as well as great animals, would gladly work with him again.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:37 PM   #35
SFgeckos
Thank you Jason for the positive feedback and kind words! Hope the snakes you got from me are doing well!

-Jon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!