Bad Guy Andrew Schnell - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:12 PM   #61
Merissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehun View Post
Did he ever have Pangea?! He's horrible at communication.

Who knows... Matthew revoked his vendor ship with Pangea reptile. So I'm assuming what he had left after that, is all he had.

Old 02-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #62
Agoralyx
I was never dissatisfied enough to post a thread of my own, but since it's here and others have had similar issues I might as well chime in with my experience.

August of last year I ordered a RTB Female Crested from Andrew. Shipping for her was scheduled and pushed back four times times (all on his end). To compensate for the delays he said he would include a 1lb of Watermelon Pangea. I finally got the girl with no issues in shipping, but no Pangea. I emailed back a couple of times confirming that she arrived and was safe and got no reply, and then inquiring as to whether or not he was still planning on sending the Pangea and never heard back.

The gecko was safe and in my possession, and that was the big thing. But communication was rough throughout, and the Pangea never came. Like I said, not worth it's own thread imo, but since others are having the same issue figured I'd mention it.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 AM   #63
zombiehun
I just got a notice from PayPal today that they're settling in my favor. My payment to Andrew has been reversed. My business is concluded.

Old 02-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #64
Salzy
I came across this situation in your old Fauna ads and now it's bothering me...just how long have you been lying? This goes back to Nov 2011 and it's not exactly like the scamming you've been doing recently, but what is true and what isn't with you?

The same red female crested gecko in two ads that are only 20 months apart (Nov 2011 to May 2013), but yet said female was a virgin late in 2011 but then 2 clutches into her 3rd breeding season in early 2013? Only 20 months and she laid 16 clutches? The math doesn't add up here man.

Again, not nearly as rotten as recent events...but how long have you been dishing out incorrect information?
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2015, 11:13 AM   #65
Merissa
Good point Kyle! And within two years she only went from 48g to 54g? I'd expect a better weight gain than that personally.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #66
aschnell
I want to begin this post by apologizing not only for the delayed response to this thread, but also to apologize to those I have personally wronged as well. For a while now I’ve been on and off finding myself in increasingly difficult financial situations, and in response I have made some very poor decisions in regards to how I have been conducting my business in order to try to keep myself afloat. Let me also add that I made all of these decisions on my own while hiding them, and the full extent of my situation, from those that I consider myself closest to even. I will spare you the details as I have come to realize that most will simply translate this into me trying to play the victim in this situation. I would like to make it very clear, however, that these decisions were not based on greed, but were a poor response to a desperate situation. And for whatever reason, I figured that the results from not doing what I did would have left me in a worse situation than I am in now. I see clearly now that this thought process was completely flawed. For those of you who truly know me, I believe you do know that I genuinely have a passion for these animals and the hobby and that I do possess vast knowledge pertaining to our industry that I am always more than willing to share with others. I love my animals, and I love the herp community. It was never my intention to leave anybody in a position where they came out with nothing but lost money at the conclusion of a business transaction. I truly thought I always had a plan in place to make sure that, in the end all individuals would receive either a full refund or their order fulfilled-albeit not always in a timely manner. This in no way justifies what I have done and I will have to live with the consequences of my actions for years to come. People have every right at this point in time to be upset and angry with me. I am completely deserving of the lack of trust and respect many have harbored toward me. Obviously, some of the allegations against me are true and accurate. Some, however, are spiteful exaggerations and/or fabrications by those who enjoy bringing others down in a time they are defenseless (I’m sure you know who you are and will leave it at that). For those I have wronged, I am deeply sorry. They say actions speak louder than words, and up to this point, regrettably, my actions have not backed up my words. In fact, avoidance is yet another poor choice I have made throughout all of this, so in a lot of circumstances there are no words to even go by sadly. What is done is done, and there is no changing the past. What I can do is make a conscious and genuine effort going forward. Many of you believe I feel no remorse over this situation, but I can honestly say this is not true. I have been carrying the guilt of my actions for some time now. Would this all have become public knowledge if I had not been called out? Surely not, but this is where we are now. Would I have continued doing what I was doing indefinitely? Most certainly not, I would have left well alone once financial matters had settled-but that is of no consequence now. I want to do everything in my power to make things right for those I have wronged. For any I have not been in direct contact with already, please feel free to contact me via private message, email, phone, text, etc. I will get back you as promptly as possible. I ask those who have been sending me communications that are nothing more than hate mail to please desist. I understand your anger, but it hinders my ability to find relevant communications when I have to sort through insults and death threats. I understand my words mean little to most anyone these days, but please believe me when I say this: I fully admit I have wronged people and my only goal right now is to work on rectifying the situation. I have made mistakes, but the time of excuses has passed and I am fully aware that I need to step up and make amends. I also know that even this will not make things better, it is simply a start. Once again, those of you I have wronged-I cannot express how sorry I am or the level of regret I feel. And to those of you, who by every right could throw me to the dogs but are choosing to support me and allow me one final chance to get this right, you will never know the depth of appreciation I have for you.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:25 PM   #67
pakinjak
Up to this moment, I've not been able to believe anything you say. You know why, there's no reason to say anything else. Now you have the chance to turn around by responding to my Facebook message and shipping Igors Yate to me to hold for him. I don't know if you're aware that I PMd you yesterday and today about it, but you should know once you read this. Let's get this figured out to get the guy his animal.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #68
Merissa
Sorry, but no second chances here. I'll continue to give Pangea reptile my business directly, as they had to send me food and incur the costs themselves since you fell through on your end. Hope you make things right with everyone else since I was never contacted.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #69
zombiehun
You're going to find it near impossible to be trusted again. Because the only thing that people will be wondering is when you'll do this again. I won't be giving you my business ever and certainly will recommend against you, because I won't know if I or another person gives you money you wont pull this bs again because of your desperation. People were worried about you. Hell, I was worried about you for a while and I don't even know you, but then i came to terms with the fact you abused my and your friends trust (the one who recommended you).

Zero communication, zero product, had to have Paypal reverse the charges. That's you ignoring people intentionally. I can't imagine how livid the people you scammed money on the hundreds feel. At what point did you think "yeah! This is a great idea to save my ass!" Like the BOI doesn't exist smh

You burned a lot of bridges here.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #70
Merissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehun View Post
You're going to find it near impossible to be trusted again. Because the only thing that people will be wondering is when you'll do this again. I won't be giving you my business ever and certainly will recommend against you, because I won't know if I or another person gives you money you wont pull this bs again because of your desperation. People were worried about you. Hell, I was worried about you for a while and I don't even know you, but then i came to terms with the fact you abused my and your friends trust (the one who recommended you).

Zero communication, zero product, had to have Paypal reverse the charges. That's you ignoring people intentionally. I can't imagine how livid the people you scammed money on the hundreds feel. At what point did you think "yeah! This is a great idea to save my ass!" Like the BOI doesn't exist smh

You burned a lot of bridges here.

Amen. Exactly how I feel. Especially knowing it has happened in the past... No trust.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!