Bad Guy Avoid Steven Patterson (Apex Reptile Center) at all costs! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2015, 01:03 PM   #31
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatWombat View Post
I saw those but I'd like to see additional photos because tail kink photos posted are those of the tail, no where else on the gecko. Just for a comparison between the gecko that was originally posted for sale and what the OP has in her possession.
Yes it does, the second photo in the post shows the whole gecko! The others are close ups of the tail.

Old 02-16-2015, 01:03 PM   #32
CombatWombat
I apologize, I didn't see it so well in the bottom photo.

On my mobile. I apologize.

Old 02-16-2015, 01:48 PM   #33
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeGeckos View Post
The male didn't have a kink in the picture from TWO days before he delivered to me.
You DON'T know for sure that it was there when it was picked up.

Quote:
I didn't even take them out of their deli cups or look at them because I was running errands so they were sitting on the back seat of my aunts car while we went doing our errands and we were gone for a good 2 hours and then when I got home I had to eat dinner so they sat on my bed THEN I went and looked at them and weighed them, then noticing that the male's tail was all crooked when I put him on the scale.
Again, you cannot state that the kink was there when you received the gecko, by your own words you left them in a vehicle in their deli cups for over two hours while you did your errands, before even inspecting them.

I think the seller is being very generous and trusting ... I would not refund you any money or exchange the crestie for another. It is very possible your actions caused the kink and not those of the seller.

Whether the gecko is ready to breed or not is not a concern of mine, the terms are highly interpretational, based on each individuals beliefs. As you have shown no proof that you asked weights before purchasing, then that is your error.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:06 PM   #34
AphroditeGeckos
how the heck could the gecko get a tail kink being the deli cup? he wasn't scrunched up or anything. He had plenty of room being small in an 8 oz deli cup.

Yea Apex decided to do the $200 credit AFTER the fact that I posted this transaction to the BOI, AFTER being rude to me through text.

I just asked him for a partial refund, I would have been happy to give the gecko back if he would have said so, but no he had to respond rudely.

Honestly, I am over it. I'm keeping the animals and if I wanted to, I could sell them to someone else. No need to respond anymore. It's over and done with and everyone keeps saying the same thing over and over. It's DONE.

if you want to see the ad picture and my picture, well here you go. You can't see the tail in the picture, and like I said in the post with all the other pictures...the gecko could have damaged his tail in his cage and apex might have not noticed it and just assumed that it wasn't there when he dropped them off being in a hurry. I don't even care anymore.

FTS Gecko:

Deydrated Gecko:

Old 02-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #35
nickolasanastasiou
Has he stopped eating food?

Old 02-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #36
Lucille
Quote:
I don't even care anymore.
After you went shopping, ate dinner, and finally (allegedly) discovered the tail kink, did you call a vet?

Old 02-16-2015, 02:34 PM   #37
AphroditeGeckos
Why would I call a vet?
They won't give any info over the phone and the only vet that specializes in exotics was closed.

Like I said in my last post, no need to respond anymore. This is over and done with, if I could delete it I would.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #38
Apex Reptiles
I'm One the geckos isn't debydrated. Someone brought it to my attention and it was fine. The gecko also doesn't have fts I can post a picture later of it. I'm not sure what the other geckos have to do with this post? And you also didn't post what you said to me which was extremely rude and I took personal, hence why I popped off.

Old 02-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Why would I call a vet?
They won't give any info over the phone and the only vet that specializes in exotics was closed.

Like I said in my last post, no need to respond anymore. This is over and done with, if I could delete it I would.

I think it should not be deleted, it certainly shows something about you. You did not think enough of this critter to bring it straight home. You made it sit in a deli cup while you ate dinner. And after you (allegedly) discovered an injury, you tried to get money out of the seller, but made no calls for professional advice on how to treat the injury.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:10 PM   #40
nickolasanastasiou
Realistically, a vet will not be able to do anything for the kink unless there is necrotic tissue damage, but the other points do well apply.

Since Brittany has elected to repeatedly ignore the specific question on the animal's feeding response, I will assume it has been eating just fine. So the growth stunting "concern" is irrelevant for this particular gecko. A little seminal discharge will not hamper growth if food consumption is maintained. Over a billion teenage human boys would probably agree. lol

Still he-said/she-said on what might be damage or defect in terms of the timeline, but people sure can observe how different people conducted themselves on this discussion thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!