Bad Guy Avoid Steven Patterson (Apex Reptile Center) at all costs! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:48 PM   #41
Mistyck
Of course you don't care anymore. Nothing in his ad states what you said it states. Now you're saying you don't care and you don't have to respond...No, you don't. That's obvious.

You're still playing the he-said/she-said game by not posting all of your text messages, and any other messages that you two exchanged.

I still think something happened when YOU got the animal, as his picture of the animal in the deli cup does not show a kink, but AFTER you decide to take the animal out of the deli cup (several hours after you got it, according to your own words) that's when it had a kink.

And yes, you could flip the animals if you wanted to, and that'd be a great way to start out in the hobby. Considering that you said you're extremely new to geckos. So yes, if you wanted to flip them because he has a tail kink, then you certainly could.

And you're still avoiding the question of if the geckos are eating. Goodness knows why, but it is what it is.

Old 02-16-2015, 03:55 PM   #42
AphroditeGeckos
Mistyck if you look at the darn pictures. It says that HIS picture was taken on FEBRUARY 10th! MY picture was taken on February 12th the day he DELIVERED. You still keep thinking that his picture was taken the day he delivered it WASN'T. Get it?

No he's not eating, pardon me for not answering the question.

I said I COULD did I say I WOULD? No. I am keeping them and going to see how these guys turn out and I will be breeding them when they get to breeding weight.
z

Old 02-16-2015, 04:00 PM   #43
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeGeckos View Post
Mistyck if you look at the darn pictures. It says that HIS picture was taken on FEBRUARY 10th! MY picture was taken on February 12th the day he DELIVERED. You still keep thinking that his picture was taken the day he delivered it WASN'T. Get it?

I said I COULD did I say I WOULD? No. I am keeping them and going to see how these guys turn out and I will be breeding them when they get to breeding weight.
z
I have decided to pardon you, but am now disinclined to believe the answer since it took this much asking.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #44
AphroditeGeckos
Wow okay lol. Sorry I was worrying about answering other people's questions. This is done and over with. I will not be replying to this anymore. I'm keeping the animals and going to see what happens with the male.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #45
Mistyck
Quote:

z
And I thought you were "Done" with this thread?

I never said you WOULD flip them. I also said that you COULD. And you didn't just not answer that question, you avoided answering it.

And I am still more inclined to not believe that the kink was there when you got it, as you still waited hours to remove it from the cup and inspect it. In your own words, you never inspected it until you got home after errands and after you ate dinner. So you do "GET IT" when your credibility is crap because you didn't bother checking the animal out when you got it and instead let the thing sit in a damn deli cup while you apparently had more important things to do?

So yes, it is possible that the seller accidentally kinked the tail in a hurry to get them to you, but it's just as plausible that it happened while in your hands in those 2 hours of errands, and then when you were eating that meal. Either way...According to you apparently have no need to respond anymore, it's over and done, and you'd delete it if you could...

Yep...I'm pretty sure I'd want it deleted if I were you too...But probably for different reasons.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #46
radiant dragons
Could you have possibly opened the deli cup when you got them and perhaps closed it after looking at them and caught it's tail in the lid without knowing ?

Old 02-16-2015, 05:07 PM   #47
AphroditeGeckos
Radiant Dragons,
No They just sat on the back seat of my aunts car. Yes running those errands were VERY important. I have a very sick grandma who lives with us and we needed to get those things for her or else she would become violent. She has Alzheimers and Dementia, she gets violent if we tell her no or if we don't do anything she wants us to do. So yes it was very important. Just to clear it up, he was coming to my house and since he was already by the drug store we had to go to, I told him to stay there so he didn't have to go all the way to my house. I didn't plan on leaving but again my sick grandma asked us to get her some things from the store and there is no saying no or wait to her, sorry I didn't want to have to deal with her violent outbreaks. It's scary and I get major anxiety from it so the geckos had to stay in the car. I didn't avoid the question for the last friggen time, I just forgot to answer it with answering other people's questions.

So whatever side with Apex, I posted this being pissed off at him for being rude to me and having a lot of people on FB telling me to post it on BOI. Apparently I wasn't in the wrong to a lot of other people.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:07 PM   #48
AphroditeGeckos
Radiant Dragons,
No They just sat on the back seat of my aunts car. Yes running those errands were VERY important. I have a very sick grandma who lives with us and we needed to get those things for her or else she would become violent. She has Alzheimers and Dementia, she gets violent if we tell her no or if we don't do anything she wants us to do. So yes it was very important. Just to clear it up, he was coming to my house and since he was already by the drug store we had to go to, I told him to stay there so he didn't have to go all the way to my house. I didn't plan on leaving but again my sick grandma asked us to get her some things from the store and there is no saying no or wait to her, sorry I didn't want to have to deal with her violent outbreaks. It's scary and I get major anxiety from it so the geckos had to stay in the car. I didn't avoid the question for the last friggen time, I just forgot to answer it with answering other people's questions.

So whatever side with Apex, I posted this being pissed off at him for being rude to me and having a lot of people on FB telling me to post it on BOI. Apparently I wasn't in the wrong to a lot of other people.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:17 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
having a lot of people on FB telling me to post it on BOI. Apparently I wasn't in the wrong to a lot of other people.
Name them.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:28 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
Radiant Dragons,

I'm sure you do not do whatever someone with dementia tells you to do, that is not rational, good management, or helpful to the ill person. Sounds like a made up excuse, although you may in fact have an elderly or ill grandma, you can't fob off your lack of care for this critter on her. Are you thinking up a good one for why the critter stayed cooped up while you ate dinner?

Sorry, I'm not buying what you are trying to sell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!