Good Guy Great Basin Serpantarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
wvreptiles
Great Basin Serpantarium

I ordered a group of 12 California Kingsnakes yesterday, it was one of te best transactions I have ever been a part of. The package arrived right on time all 12 snakes were warm and alert. I have to admit I was a little nervous since they were coming across the country from UT to WV. When I opened the package the box was nice and warm. They did a great job with the packaging I have no complaints with them at all. If anybody is looking for a new pet I would highly recommend Great Basin.

Old 02-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #2
wvreptiles
My apologies for misspelling the name it is Great Basin Serpentarium

Old 08-23-2015, 12:00 PM   #3
Kristi23
I purchased three egernia stokesii (gidgee skinks) from Great Basin Serpentarium. Joey Muggleston was great to work with. He provided me with updates while they were growing and info on care. The skinks arrived safe and packaged well. All three ate the day after they arrived. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!