Wanted American pit bull terrier male puppy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 11-08-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Stop! American pit bull terrier male puppy

Hello
My male bully pit died about 6 weeks ago right in bed with me. He had a heart attack and couldn't be saved. He's pictured in my album and he's the big grey one on my main page. So now we are ready to buy an APBT male puppy. No grey! No bully lines wanted. A true pit bull,but not from game lines.
We are from NY and have 3 acres and own our home. We are willing to drive up to 15 hrs for the right puppy. But,there must be more than one to pick from. We are willing to put down a deposit to hold a pick. We have over 25 years experience with apbt's and bully pits. I have references from our vets to our neighbors.

NO GREY DOGS WANTED. NO GREY,NO GREY. Parents should be on the premises. But not a must. If the parents are over 70 lbs,pass us by. We don't want anything bully. Sorry. Especially the
The toad line dogs!!

Please,re read the whole ad before texting or calling me. All my wants are in the ad. I'm getting people trying to sell me Grey (blue) bully dogs when I don't want another. And offering the last dog in the litter.

APBT Or AMSTAFF only.

Rich. Please feel free to text me IF you have what I want.
518-903-5255

I'm sorry to have to repeat myself fellow members,but it seems
needed.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!