Anyone know Eric Billings? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
chuck_33
Anyone know Eric Billings?

I met this guy this weekend at a pet store named Eric Billings. He was picking up some live feeders for some picky snakes he said he had. He told me he did plenty of business on Kingsnake and on the fauna classifieds. It seemed to me that he mostly delt with hots, he said he had about 9 diffrent types of rattlesnakes as well as monocled cobras, and some spitters. I was intrested in getting some eyelash vipers from him, but figured I'd search here since he told me he did business on here. I have not been able to find anything useing the search feature on here. He gave me a card it looks something like this:

Herptophile
Field Herping Adventures
Exotics, Advice, Q&A, Reptile Sales, Shows & Demonstrations

Eric Billings, CEO
432-978-****
EricBillings@BlackOpsArt.com

Any info is welcomed,
Chuck Watkins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!