Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
jendee
Manny Frade of Prefect Predators

my side of the story(how I perceive it) in short we communicated through facebook I have everything back to april 2012 on facebook, I think anything else via text previous of that date everything was in good standing though just updates of his breeding his mandrain pastel all the ugliness is on facebook and will post it all...as you can imagin that's a lot of pasting and copying. I have all day and will be sitting here doing it all day please be patient

so I originally emailed manny about the loan the agreement originally was he would breed him to his mandrain pastel and I would get 1.1 of the litter (bc I didn't want a lot of babies just something for my collection)

so I asked him about an animal he had for sale he tells me I have credit with him what do I want

told him I have no visual vpis it would be awesome if we can work out a deal he told me hed have an awesome litter in 2 wks. I asked how my guy was doing told me he thought 3 females were good to go

2 wks came, I asked him how much I owe him my credit doesn't cover a vpi right he never responded he told me all 2 females slugged (without pictures) told me these things happen he feels responsible so the vpi is like renters fee

asked for a picture of the vpi he was gonna send, told me hed give me options then later said it was the only male vpi normal in the litter, sent me a picture it was a really nice one. so we agreed on that one..didn't think about asking in further questions I had a free vpi thrown at me wth lol so then he asks about next season..we agreed on the next season as well sticking to the orginal plan

I get 1.1 of whatever litter he produces.
well he doesn't send me the vpi, then everytime I ask him when hes gonna ship he rehashes the deal. I continue to say we are doing the deal you offered me your sending me the vpi, and I get 1.1 of whatever he produces next season
he asks me this like 5 times over the next month or so ????

so I hear from a friend he sold my vpi....i ask him hey I was told you sold my vpi he laughs and says don't you love rumors. so I say ok when you gonna ship...gives me a date doesn't ship gives me another date doesn't ship

then he offers me a male a motley het sharp for a loan...turns around later and says hell send me the motley het sharp as my free snake since its worth about the same as the vpi maybe a few hundered less and would be better for me
I tell him no forget the motley send me your orginal offer, after restating the deal again he sends me my snake....its not the snake I picked out...

asked him if this snake was from the same litter..he says what do you mean??? I say this is not the snake I wanted..he says well yours was in shed so I couldn't ship, said whatever Im happy with the snake figured he was dark from shipping...

but he tells me he is from the same litter (even though he told me when I picked out the last snake that he was the only normal male vpi in that litter) so I asked for paperwork..he refused

so I dropped it put the vpi up for sale so I can buy a nicer one from mike Weitzman
then I got word that manny was selling babies under the table from 4 other sources, on top of hearing about other deals many has screwed people on.
so I confronted many, I heard you have babies from my guy that your selling through email. im not saying its true but it has me worried you lied to me about the vpi, where a bit shady. now that im thinking of it you never proved that those females slugged out your a big breeder you know that pics need to be taken for above the table deals, but instead you threw a vpi at me and that was that. I fell for it and trusted you.

an argument popped off this guy is a rude as heck...so I asked for my snake back told him I didn't want to do another season any longer
he told me hed send my guy back when he got his vpi back. I told him hey that was renters fee from last season (and your offer), this season was a separate deal..more arguing and more arguing
i finally wanted my snake back so bad that i want to send the vpi back just so i can be done with you but he is sold so i could get the vpi i "wanted" from someone else he said well send me that one which i paid 1400 for!! when i sold his for 900 lol big difference no that's not going down we are going to hash this out bc i clearly wouldn't agree for you to keep my snake breed him to these high dollar animals and for over a yr for your one stinking vpi that's not what happened you stated in your offer that it was renters fee you felt bad for the slug out as he worked hard
but bc he asked me over and over about the deal before he sent the vpi he is using a play on words and is trying to say he paid me for my male....thus why he wont send him back
he told me he was putting him on a keywest this season. decided to sit it out and see if i can get some keywest outta this since we cant agree on the vpi thing. well he has refused to give me picture updates...and now tells me he is no longer breeding he wants to put him on something else...yet still refuses proof and now even refuses to tell me further plans.

Im done arguing with this guy!!! we are here now I want a solution. I have no clue what hes doing with my guy over there and (I need help whether you all decide im right or wrong )with dealing with Manny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~emails

4:27pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hows my guy doing??

5:02pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I was thinking of you today! He ate yesterday and 2 females he's been in with that he mated loom like they took! The only issue is they were in with a key west boa too so I'll know at birth who got it done. Either way I will compensate you!

•April 13, 2012

10:35pm
Expand

Jendee Campbell

Sound great I'm easy and open to whatever you decide

•April 14, 2012

4:01pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I am very hopeful we have at least 1 out of the 2 girls looking awesome, this weekend i will take really good shots of them both to send to you!

•June 7, 2012

2:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

You are hooking everyone up with bad ass babies!! I wanna hook up manny style lol I'm in 2 plans right now but I'm sooo hitting you up by the end of summer Mr!! Lol find something cool for me I have a 800$ limit tho

3:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

you have credit with me mama, so let me know whats in your cross hairs for this season, i saw the motley sharp you're getting, you dont play!!!! LOL

3:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

600 for that puppy. Ssshhh! Lol

3:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

hella deal!!

3:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yeppers

3:40pm
Expand

Show Images

•Jendee Campbell

Lol I'd love a visual vpi I know I don't have that much "credit" but maybe some credit off the price with a plan and maybe kahl motley. We will see how many hrs I'm working this summer right now I'm working over a 100 a wk its killing me!!

4:57pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

ok, i'll have some killer ones in 2 weeks, lets talk about them when theyre on the ground

5:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

K awesome!

5:26pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

And what's going on with the sqretail?? If you wanna hang on to him for another season u can I have a coral albino I could put him with but I think I wanna put my hypo Arab het with her...

6:47pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

ok, lets talk about it...

he's great he ate monday a juicy rat, he looks awesome

•June 9, 2012

1:58am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey found an ad on cl of a super salmon that you supposedly produced this guy has no info says he paid 600 its a really nice hypo just wanna see if it jogs your memory at all and I can get more info I'm emailing the ad to your Pp addy

2:01am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Send me link. I have sold some like that but like anything it could be bull

2:09am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yes that's my boa, to be fully disclosed I think they bought 2 boas, 1 at reg price and the 2nd at 50% if I remember correctly.

2:11am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

OK cool. Thank you I like her I wish he'd give me better pics lol

(many tagged me in his high yellow vpi x hytec het vpi litter as the litter he was telling me about and we were waiting on)

•July 6, 2012

12:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

How much credit are you giving me...I couldn't in my lifetime afford babies from that litter even with half off lmao stuff like that is for the big dogs very very cool tho!

12:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

well you dont play possum with me, you have killer ass boas.

you want a vpi?

12:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yes!! Lol

You have norm vpis in that group dontcha

12:18pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

amazing ones

they'll be yellow like momma too

12:25pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Awesome!!! Yay ima happy girl so how much am I paying?? And is this a choice between a vpi and whatever happens with my boy or???

12:26pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

well like lets talk that out, but if something happens and i am hoping we split that litter, if nothing happens what do you wanna do cause i'd like to try him again UNLESS you have to have him.

12:33pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

No the girl I wanted him for won't go till next year anyway you can hang on to him...
If nothing happens with him I'm good with the vpi

And if something does...I don't want half the litter anyways just him and a pair..yeah??

12:35pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

you want a male or female Vpi?

Jendee Campbell

Female and I still plan on shopping this yr with you you've had some awesome stuff

12:39pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

ok cool, i'll send you some choices.

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

You've made my fb this spring/summer so exciting lmao

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i look forward to it

12:52pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Wait wait I think I want a male lol I may change my mind again...stay tuned...lol

1:07pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Male totally male..would be smarter to get a male lol

•July 18, 2012

7:57pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I'm trying to be as patient as possible I know you must be super busy buuuuut lol have they shed yet lol any hot males its killing me lmao

•July 22, 2012

10:07pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Sorry to just reply now been in Disney with the kids since Thursday, been FBing a little off thd iPhone here and there. Ok so im sure of what we're doing...I send you the t+ and what does that mean for the squaretail?

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

your keeping him for another season right??

if you want

i havent been to disney for yrs!! bet your having fun

10:09pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

It's a lot fun but so ho right now, today's been overcast ..ok so the t is like rent payment.

10:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

lol ya..thats what you offered right?? I thought id still owe you but you never responded lol so i assumed thats what we were doing?

you have any ideas of what your gonna do with him

10:16pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I don't know fr sure. Both girls he bred slugged, not his fault for sure he worked them good. Maybe he was young but I doubt it. Anyway let me mull it over, it's just that when we last text I was cleaning cages and trying to organize litters in proper shelves and just my mind was nuts. I want to take care of you in a way cause he should of performed and maybe it's my fault he didn't..in the event I send the t what do we do with future litters...

10:18pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

10:18pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

i think what we agreed on in previous messages was the t and just a 1.1 pair of whatever litter he does come through with if comes with more then one littler ill still do the 1.1 of one litter just bc i will be more then thrilled with the t..is that cool??

that sucks that they slugged wonder what happened?

10:20pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

He works which is good. I can work with that...I'll reply tomorrow..and ship Tuesday if Alls good. Wanted to go home tonight but everyone wants to stay ...

10:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

are you letting me pick or are you surprising me??

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I have all of 1 male. So he picked himself

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

i bet they all wanna stay I sure miss living in san diego for all the cool stuff like disney

lol ok cool

10:26pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

He's really nice and probably will turn yellow like his mom as she looked like him as a baby

10:27pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

yay Im excited Im also getting that sharp motley on wensday tehehe getting boas i never ever thought id get my hands n a few yrs ago!!

10:40pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Awesome

How much was the mot? Male?

11:06pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I know you get sweet deals I made a mot sharp this year and wanna price it right

11:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I paid 600 it was a female

But the average price is what 1500 an up??

11:16pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yeah, I wouldnt let my male go for less than 1750

11:20pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

LOL I get her soon got her from Sean griffins hope the pics don't do her justice LOL

•July 23, 2012

7:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey u is it possible if I can get a pic before u ship just to make sure that's what I wanna do?? A quick cell pic is fine thank you sir!!

7:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey u is it possible if I can get a pic before u ship just to make sure that's what I wanna do?? A quick cell pic is fine thank you sir!!

•July 23, 2012

12:00am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Not 100% but here is the
Male

12:02am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Oh tehe awesome thanks Manny for taking the time to send me a pic I'm definitely happy with this!

12:35am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Image show him off k

Ima*

12:51am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Nevermind can't rip it lmao I'm useless!

•July 25, 2012

4:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey how much would you do me for a female keywest and a pair of dh albino Leos??

4:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Female kwb 2500 pair dh Leo's 900

4:32pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

K that's what I want from you no letting me look at anything else! Lol Can I get 4 months to pay off??

4:34pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Sure

4:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

3400 total?? I just have 1 payment to boamorph 1 to Nicole then ill send ya big deposit and u can show me some options

4:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

K. Yeah 3400

4:44pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I really wanted that Aztec female on fauna but I'd rather buy from pol I know..its tempting tho lol

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

What Aztec is that?

4:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

On fauna 2010 for 850

Some Guy in NY stuck in a bind

Purchased her from allboas.com

4:46pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Wow. I always wonder if it's not well taken care of. Then to boot they don't even invest in having a kingsnake account.

4:48pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Right at that price I think the same thing which is why I didn't jump on it but with my income LOL deals like that are hard to pass!

But I think a kwb would be better and I know my money is spent well

4:49pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

God forbid it is sick, that money will be spent before the boa arrives to you. How will you be made whole if there is a problem?? Sucks but there's lots of issues with boa keepers

4:50pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yup ppl looking for a quick buck

•July 30, 2012

1:15am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey customer question...if you sold a baby to someone and 7 wks later the baby died would you replace it?? I have a lady telling me the baby I sold her died right after a stuck shed....wondering what would be the best way to handle it. I'm not understand how a baby can go down hill so fast in 7 weeks

1:56am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yeah she killed it, i try to work with them a bit just to keep them coming back but after 48 hours after arrival it's done..my terms on my site covers that. But you just saw me return the funds to a French fuck cause I don't want them to think I need their shit Canadian dollar...lol

1:57am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Fuck them that's why...keep your shit, the boa sold for more and to a USA sale so didn't even have to ship

Yay!!

2:24am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Lmao! Yay!!
I was thinking the same thing but wanted to check since I'm new at this. Wanna build a good Rep kinda shitty that was the best male of the litter

2:27am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Sell another for 50% off at least you get new money

•August 8, 2012

12:54pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey just as a heads up for the next 45 days I'm working for free. The quadriplegic I've been working for through the state got dropped from state funding. Her other caregivers bailed I don't have the heart to leave someone who can do nothing for themselves alone. It will take 45 days for her insurance for meds and care can be reinstated. In the mean time I'm providing her 24/7 care I'm exhausted lol and will be broke in no time flat. once she gets back with the state I'll continue with the same pay rate and will let you know as far as deals go

12:56pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

That really is horrible yet amazing news. We will be ok, I have boas for a while. Lol.

1:00pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

K thank you for understanding knew you would

•August 14, 2012

8:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey we are having a cooler spurt if you wanna ship the handsome devil over

•September 2, 2012

1:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

•devil over

•September 2, 2012

1:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey you hows my guys doing? Haven't heard from ya in a minute

2:08pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

busy, went to NRBE and returned to a gunshot through my door as my wife had to warn off would be burglars, bought some new racks at NRBE and started to do a little rearranging in the snake room then isaac came through and i had to prep for that, just been a hectic month. How are you and the job situation?? i saw a nice rack Sony bought when i was at the NRBE, i see you got Sony to take boa stuff serious like you...lol

2:20pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Did you do good at the show??? I saw about your wife good for you guys she thinks and acts quickly!! Busy is not the word I'd use to describe it LOL how about crazy!!
Yes Sony did drop a pretty penny!! Im excited for him. Now he wants all matching racks Haha! I'm going by there to pick up a boa and a rack (that doesn't match) up. Excited to fondle the marrons!
Adult protective services has placed her in a home because the state of Texas wont give her caregivers back her disability check is too big....? Pisses me.off! But stating Monday ill be searching for a new client through DARS. Jobless hurts LOL hopefully will get back pay for 643 hour I put in before she was getting placed I'm starting to feel the pinch for sure lol

2:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

oh man 643 hours is A TON OF HOURS!!! let me know what i can do, i can ship your boy in the beginning of the week...

•September 2, 2012

8:52pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

That's fine whenever you get to it is fine just keep me posted.
What's ur opinion on marrons? Do u think they are pastels? I sent Sony to chaz he asked me what would tvo be the most. Badass morph. Those marrons are amazing super marron. Vpis holy crap right lol so they are Co dom right ? So rare pretty pastels?

9:04pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I don't think they're co doms. I think they're pretty and lot of people including chaz paid a lot of money before we knew what they are and they're still charging those amounts cause they spent too much. I think my rc pastels x squaretails blow away any marron so based on that marrons dont impress me.

9:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

The marrons to me just look like pretty Boas the supers are a trip tho!! And Sony's are super pink wish I had deeper pockets. Hows my sqauretail have you started pimping him out again yet?

9:17pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

He ate Friday. He'll be ready soon though. I wait a bit longer than most breeders based on weather conditions by me, but this gives me time to feed a bit too which is cool

•September 25, 2012

9:00pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey you just checking in! Seeing how everything's going with my boy?? My season is kicking off over here yay LOL been bored laitely would love a cool new boa to play with *wink*wink* lmao!!

•September 27, 2012

6:00pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Mr busy manny don't forget about me =)

6:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Never 4get

6:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

LOL k

6:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

But have been busy. Ship Monday?

Give me addy, ph# and best email for the label

6:16pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I haven't been busy, go back to next Friday and been bored out of my mind since :/
That would be awesome my addy is 3978 blagg rd Denton TX 76208
Hotsalza@yahoo.com

•September 27, 2012

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

BTW, i will be arlington NARBC, i probably said this 1 million x, im hoping to meet you and Sony, etc. there...

11:33pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Of course we will be there and look forward to finally have 1 other boa table the other being tannery LOL you have little competion

12:14am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey, you'll loan me a mot het. Was just about to buy a jungle het from Sergio (with Sony's help) would be awesome if I didn't have to spend money I don't really have right now lol

•September 29, 2012

5:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

So you want her?? I was gonna stick an extra male on her but I'd be making 50% hets and dang it I don't want too

And what's up with the mot?? I only have 5 pairings and 2 so far are giving me a headache lol

5:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Well let's talk it out. I can send you the mot on Monday, he dropped his sperm plugs and did 2 litters for me last year...

5:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

OK cool he is for a het bwc

•October 1, 2012

9:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey did you get the boys out today??

(this is when things started going south in my mind, but I tried to keep it cool)

•October 2, 2012

12:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

No I missed shipping yesterday but I wanted to work out an agreement first. He's a 2-time proven breeder in 2012 alone, what arrangement are we doing as I was thinking I send you him instead of the T boy and he's yours. I know he's worth 200-300 less BUT when you see how he breeds he will make you so many babies it's not even funny

1:21pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Well, I already have a visual sharp motley. If I used your motley het I really have nothing other then my het bwc or my parahet to put him on since I have mainly kahl stuff. I still have the jungle het sharp available for me to use. If you asked me what I'd preferred I'd still say the T pos since I have a bunch of hets in that department.

1:22pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Plus this girl!! LOL I want to put a Vpi on my pastel lol

1:22pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Beaut!!!!

1:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Soo, what do you wanna do?

1:59pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I've been posting that Vpi everywhere in forums on fb people ask me when he's coming you originally offered him to me I'm gonna look like a lame if I have to say he's not coming. I can buy a mot het for 300 bucks nowadays...

3:26pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I've heard someone offered you money for the male you were gonna send is that true? Is that why you want to send the motley to me

5:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Lol! I always laugh when people "heard" something. Im just finding a way for it to be fair cause in the case of your squaretail we are trying to see if he's a proven breeder, but in the case of the motley it's just how many females he will accomplish as he's that consistent. So sending you him+ a vpi is a bit of a lot don't you think?

5:51pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Right which is why I asked the boa world can be a bit high schoolish so I come straight to the supposed source lol I'm glad it was just another ridiculous rumor : )
The motley I thought would be a seperate deal a normal loan where we split the litter. But if I'm choosing between motley and the Vpi I would chose the Vpi as I have another male now for my het bwc I can use.

8:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

So lets just stick with the original offer you gave me and ship wensday??

•October 3, 2012

1:46pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yay or nay? still waiting to hear from you

1:47pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Busy yeah I'll ship the vpi today

1:48pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I can imagen LOL cool beans thanks man

I can imagen LOL cool beans thanks man

•October 3, 2012

6:07pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

UPS Tracking: 1Z867W340196940924

be there by 10:30 A.M. tomorrow

6:09pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yay can't wait to see him!!

6:09pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

•October 4, 2012

1:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Got him!! He looks good. Is he from the same litter as the other male??

1:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

What other male?

1:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

The male in the picture? I'm happy with him, he's gorgeous! I just wanna know what litter he is from

1:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i only made him and another and hes from the yellow mom, i sent you him cause the other male was in shed, and i think he has the look mom did as a baby, so hopefully in another couple feet, he'll turn yellow on you..

1:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

OK thanks Manny

2:00pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey can you mail me some paperwork..or even email with pics date of birth ect. Its hard to get paperwork nowadays but I try and get it for everybody

2:06pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Go to the folder and see the hytec vpi x yellow vpi litter, you might even see him in the goo. Man you're selling him already??

2:07pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

No he's staying just like to keep records..its nice to have when he starts making babies. I don't have a big reputation back up on my word helps a lot lol

3:44pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

The vpi gene sells itself so don't worry. The yellow happens spontaneously

4:05pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Yes Vpi is on the top of morphs right now even bigg mike is doing it lol but I still like to keep perfect records I feel like I'm harrassing you LOL sorry, just try and stay by the book

•October 5, 2012

12:56pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey breeding question one of my pairings the male went into shed and quit mid job. Do I leave him in there or pull him...put another male in there?? Or what I mean after she swells up its not good for her to be left right?

2:02pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Pull. Intro after shed. If hes the desired project I would wait if he's not then throw in the other

2:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

OK thanks

•October 15, 2012

1:45am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey Manny, just checking to see if you've got paperwork I need

1:55am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

What paperwork you need?

1:56am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

For the vpi

1:57am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

What do you need? I don't understand..

1:59am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

The same paperwork you send when people purchase Boas from you. With parent pics birthday produced by ect ect

2:02am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I only give an invoice when they pay this was a loan agreement. I have pictures of parents and you can see birth in photos in the 2012 litters folder. That animal is not a het or a bloodline it is a visual vpi. There is no paperwork necessary. I can give you a receipt with a zero dollar amount explaining the arrangement.

2:05am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Oh humm OK I'd like something. You'd can email it if its easier just for my records

•October 18, 2012

3:27pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Here's my email addy for the invoice hotsalza@yahoo.com
And if you can state on the invoice what/who parents were and an exact birthdays that would be awesome thanks

3:28pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Ok

3:33pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yes that's the litter

3:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I remember you telling me that the litter only had one normal Vpi male so I'm just making sure
. Looking through the pics tho the only other Vpi litter you had was the same hytec het Vpi dad??? So pretty much the same pairing

5:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Nope I had 4 vpi litters, only 1 normal vpi male in all. Weird I know. The other Aztec litter was Aztec het vpi to sunglow vpi

•November 4, 2012

8:19pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey Manny. I know we agreed that you'd keep my male another season. I'm not ok with some of things I'm seeing hearing from you. And some things I'm hearing from other people. You've had him a year and haven't been able to produce anything. send him back this next week before it gets to cold 3978 blagg rd Denton TX 76208

8:50pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Ok, send me back my VPI male as the deal was you keep the VPI and I try your male once more. And not sure what you've been "hearing" or seeing but I can tell you something you already know which is talk is cheap and I always say what I'm gonna do and do what I say so consider your source(s) before you come to whatever conclusion you may have already come to

9:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

The male was you telling me I already had credit I didn't ask you have me "credit" before we agreed upon the next season and with the next season I get 1.1 of that breeding scroll back to when you offered me this and I asked you what I owe you for him and you said nothing I have all these convos do you. I'm currently am trying to sell him from the money I've lost with the possible litters I could have produced with my own male plus he isn't the vpi we agreed on and not what I want to use on my girls

9:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

We both agreed that we would pay you a "rent" for what transpired as you could just as well be trying him yourself, however I will add he was too young and did not finish anything he started I ponied up to you betting on he would grow (and he did) in size and maturity for a 2nd go and we said lets go for it to one more year. I could of simply just sent you back your male if we were gonna call it quits. As in many times breeding loans don't produce and no one is due anything other than their original animals back. But we made the arrangement with the credit thing as i was trying to make you feel ok although at the end of the day no one can be blamed for an animal not producing. anways The purpose of the whole "credit" which you agreed on a VPI male was to roll it over 1 more year. I have all the convos too. You're asking for him back breaks our arrangement.

9:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I didn't received pictures of the 3 slugged out litters. in any loan pictures are part of it I've heard several places/people that your are offering babies they email and such. Again I have no proof of anything. You did offer me credit being a nice guy and I appreciate that it had nothing to do with you keeping him again. And you didn't even send me the male you were supposed to send that I've heard you sold with you simply staying he was in shed lol you couldn't ship a snake BC he was in shed?? Just weird I could use him and produce something I have no idea what your doing over there I know things are.wishy washy with you since the last picture you sent me of the Mandarin and my boy. And I'm no longer confident in your honesty.

9:46pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I wasn't aware you wanted slug outs as I would of shown you babies or nothing. Not sure what you're seeing I offer but I can tell you I wish I had something from a square tail line. And if you're seeing something I am offering a square tail line boa it's a big ole lie. In terms of the VPI, I send you the better one the day I shipped I chose the one that seemed is gonna turn yellow...

9:50pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Nevermind your right you did offer me as credit for the time he spent with you, but me being the nice girl that I am said I'm good with the vpi for the following season if he doesn't produce but want 1.1 if he does. I don't want to ship back the vpi as I'm trying to sell him to get me a nicer one. I'm going to have to ignore people and have faith in you BC I'm responsible for my word. Please send pics of whatever results with him. And please prove all my worries wrong!

9:53pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I don't change Jendee I do what I've always done and will Continue to do. The pair from a litter or litters is always the case as its what we said. Last nicer VPI? What do you consider a nice vpi? you know theyre born ugly, tell You know You'll kick yourself if he turns yellow

10:02pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Lol everyone I've offered him too said he was ugly they couldn't resale him or use him. I'm sure it'll take me a minute to find a buyer hope he yellows before then I don't believe he came from that litter tho the first male you offered me you told me I had no choice BC he was the only normal in the litter. Then you turn around and tell me this guy was in there too and the only normal male produced. That's just a bit confusing

10:03pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I mis sexed and had 2.1 not 1.2. I was gonna keep it if it was in deed a girl.

My only other litter was pastel VPI. Totally different look.

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Is he breeding now?? Can I get pic updates and results and we did agree that I'd get 1.1 of resulting offspring right?

10:09pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yes that's what we agreed. He fed for the last time on Thursday. He goes in this week. It really hasn't been chilly till this hurricane sandy came by me. It was 90 here when I left to tinley. No need to waste his energy when the time is not right...

10:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I've always 100% trusted you.. Hearing shady stories and it's made me question some of our convos. I just don't want to be played and I'm an easy target lol just keep me posted. Thought you said on a photo comment he was with a kwb

10:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Put him on a kwb, a Washington pastel, a mandarin belly. People like to tell stories.

10:17pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

On the Mandarin pastel breeding pic you said this yrs try was a Ken?

Kwb

10:19pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

My 1st round of ideas are img, boa woman caramel, kwb

10:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

K well fingers crossed then I can publicly brag how awesome you were to me

10:34pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I appreciate it but It's really all about the animals not doing it for bragging or "show off." It does piss off some buy all i like to do in perfect predators is just make awesome healthy boas and let that be the bragging and also remember I've sold over 500 boas so far this year, someone's gonna hate or not get everything they want because I only ship when animals are good and healthy to ship not when people want them go ship.

•November 5, 2012

8:17pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Sorry lol went through everything again. Clearly was stated that the vpi was separate from future dealings. Intact just yesterday you agreed with the 1.1 pair would be from future arrangements.by sending him back now I'd be giving up only the 1.1. If you scroll back you told me I had credit for the vpi before you even told me the litters slugged before we agreed on him staying another season. Once we did agree on another season you hem hawed around about sending the vpi and repeatedly asked me what sending the vpi ment and I responded each time with the vpi was what you offered for credit if he produced this next season I want 1.1 of the offspring. last season and the vpi is separate from this season and 1.1. You stated the slug out was not my guys fault and you felt the need to compensate. I want to end this deal in a honest matter, I can see where words could be twisted but you asked me to explain back your offer so many times it's very clear what we agreed upon. I wouldn't be dumb enough to take a 1k snake payment while you freely breed my guy to whatever for over a yr and 2 seasons. I think your trying to play me. So keeping him another season I'd get 1.1 of that figuring pairing. I want him back. The vpi was from our agreement for last season. Please read over our emails

•November 6, 2012

3:34pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

No Jendee the agreement we made was a VPI in lieu of returning the male to roll it 1 more year. And the 1.1 is the standing agreement for any litters he fathers. So if you want him back simply return the VPI or I am sticking to the agreement we made.

3:36pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Our agreement for last season was 1.1 if he produced anything. Never would I have added a VPI on top of that or a VPI consolation prize. I've done many breeding loans and that is not the way I do them or would agree to them. I will gladly send him to you when you return the VPI which was what I gave you to allow me another year.

3:40pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Manny Frade
Sorry to just reply now been in Disney with the kids since Thursday, been FBing a little off thd iPhone here and there. Ok so im sure of what we're doing...I send you the t+ and what does that mean for the squaretail?

8:07pm
Jendee Campbell
if you want
i havent been to disney for yrs!! bet your having fun

8:09pm
Manny Frade
It's a lot fun but so ho right now, today's been overcast ..ok so the t is like rent payment.

3:41pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

the rent payment is for 2012/2013 not for 2011/2012 dont get it twisted Jendee.

3:41pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

When you offered the vpi I was still thinking you had 2 gravid females, they slugged you said you felt like you owed me compensation since he did his job. A few.convos later we discussed you keeping him. Pointing out that you have done many breeding loans you also know that picture proof for all claims is also needed. Yes the t was rent payment for the YEAR you've had him

3:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I asked you about a purchase this was your response
"you have credit with me mama, so let me know whats in your cross hairs for this season, i saw the motley sharp you're getting, you dont play!!!! LOL"

3:44pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

whatever, dont tell me what you were "thinking" and lets talk what we said we were going to do. ... if they would of had healthy litters i would of sent you a 1.1 pair. and still we agreed on the VPI cause at the end of the day it was the KWB or Mandarin that i wanted to get a litter from and we decided to go for another season if i sent you the VPI, dont play games Jendee. im not the gaming type. SEND ME BACK MY VPI AND I WILL SEND YOU BACK YOUR SQUARETAIL OTHERWISE I HOLD YOU TO THE AGREEMENT WE MADE.

3:45pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Then when you offered the vpi I asked you how much I owed..nothing from you... You told me they slugged and we discussed you keeping him again and what that ment for the R.E.M.t ment nothing for the t but if he had a litter I get 1.1 your doing exactly what everyone said you'd do

3:46pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

if and when he makes a litter you are always due 1.1 pick from a litter or litters, that never changes has nor will, so lets get off that whole subject cause thats not up for interpretation.

what we are discussing here is the matter of you changing our agreement. you clearly asked for a vpi in order to let me roll another year.

now you want the male back and are renigging on him rolling another year with me. thats perfectly acceptable, people change their minds all the time.

so send me back my VPI and lets do this your way

3:48pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

My problem is that I don't trust what you say is happening is actually happening

3:49pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

what has to happen JENDEE??? you want live cam on him? what trust or mistrust are you brewing in your mind???

youre the only person here chaning things around so far ive been sticking to everything weve EVER said.

3:50pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

so the male did not produce, i got news for you i had 27 litters this year and i paired over 50 animals, some go some dont thats how breeding goes, this is not grafting or AI, this is boa breeding which has a failure rate. he was a young male, i can breed better than 97% of keepers out there, im one of the best bets on the planet on getting the job done.

3:51pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

No that's not my way! you sold the vpi you were going to send to me I have no idea whether or not those females slugged. People are calling it nd because ur privately offering babies. You recessed to send me paper work on the vpi u finally decided to send and now your trying to back out of ur part all together. You've had my animal for a long time I've got my part from the deal you got your I don't want to worry about being played no longer

3:51pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I've sold the vpi! Turned around a bought another vpi from mike weitzman

3:53pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

paperwork on a visual vpi is pointless, its a vpi what is there to "authenticate"?? hes not het anery, nor het blood or anything that you need to document. ok so then send me the one from mike weitzman, you want to reclaim your property im due back my rent.

3:57pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hell no the one I got from mike is worth twice what you sent me and it's against our agreement so what you've been able to do whatever your hearts desire with my guy (while I could have been doing a different deal) and I get nothing from that....vpi for the past 12 months...1.1 was for the next season Manny!! Why are you arguing this let it go I'm nobody on the totem pole I shouldn't have done this with you

4:03pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

look jendee its very simple, and clear, youre not gonna make me crazy im very clear on what we agreed to, and i did it against my better judgment cause your squaretail is a $500 snake and my mandarin and KWB are worth 6-8 times that so my sending you a VPI which is a 1000 boa and i sold the female in Tinley for $1400 is already the best deal you will ever have in your entire boa career. it was an offer you made while i was at disney 2 weeks before daytona, i could either return your male then and there or send you a VPI male and i keep him for another season, this was YOUR proposal, and i considered it for a couple of days and i did it for God only knows why, i thought i'd help you i suppose, and at the end of the day the VPI i made was not an actual cash expense i made to acquire. so fast forward to today, you made the offer, i agreed, i sent you the male, now you sold it and want your adult male back and want to twist things around that the VPI was for last year. NO WAY, nice try. again, always keep this in mind Jendee you started all this not me, i was minding my business last fall and you wrote to me about the offer, then i was minding my own business putting weight back on your male to return him and you offered the VPI scenario, now you want to offer this other mess about what you "thought" or what things "meant" or were supposed to "mean." i am grown ass man and i know very well what i agreement(s) i commit to and i honor all my agreements and i expect the same from the other party. so if you've changed your mind i am due a vpi male, $1000 and you are gladly due back your male, otherwise i will send him back around May 2013 which is generally when i am done breeding.

4:33pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

bullshit your flat out lying. i asked you about some purchasing some snakes from you before last season was said and done and you told me I had credit with you!!thats when the vpi came up! then when i asked for an update which i often had to do you told me the females slugged, wasnt my guys fault he worked them hard i feel like i owe you comensation....did you forget your own words!! we just so happened to start conversating about next season within the same week completely different conversations. Yes my boa is low end, you are the boa god we know this. but breeding my male with your higher end females would have made alot more income for you then the $700 animal you sent me!! at this point this is what Im assuming since i never got proof of anything, being a seasoned breeder you know better, you also know you should ask to breed him with anything else you should also know you should ask before you put in a competor male. I know know this stuff too, if i were a more seasoned breeder you probably wouldnt have agreed to the deal bc you know you wouldnt have gotten away with this crap. I dont have a career in boas its clearly not that serious to me since ive said i dont want half the litter just 1.1 for my own keeping. i dont care about your kwbs, imgs whatever its a matter of whats right and you are playing games you played games with the loan you played games with the vpi and now your playing with ending this. I just want my snake back. youve had him plenty time to knock up whatever it is you decided to knock up, ive made a deposit for a snake i want since you clearly sent me the snake I didnt want out of the deal and a headache yay me.

4:36pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

im not going to argue with you the proof is right here in our messages

Expand

Manny Frade

I send animals out on loans and that's just how it goes. Don't do it if you're a distrusting person. you should of sent me back my vpi then and there. dont come changing things after the fact crying victim nonsense cause you're far from that. Just know vividly what I agreed to, I have the messages from when I was at Disney when you clearly said send you a VPI and I keep the square tail one more year. At this point I don't even want to do a loan with you so know now i am forced to meep him as ive paid handsomely to have him another season- if you send me back a VPI healthy male THEN I will gladly get you back your adult and out of my hair. But as long as I paid for this year I will keep him for another year. End of story. You have my address, send me another VPI or leave this stand till may. I am a man of my word and you will keep yours too whether you like it or not. END OF STORY.

4:49pm
Expand

Jendee Campbell

i have messages from before disney! if you look you asked me several times the same question over and over..when i clearly stated we have already discussed this.".i get the vpi you keep him another season i get 1.1 of that litter." you obviously asked me so many times so you can twist the wording around like you could keep my boa for almost 2 yrs without me recieving anything im new to this but not a morron!! and this is far from the end of this story, im not going to let you manipulate me. you paid for last yr!! youve had him for a long long time!! this yr hasnt been paid for it hasnt even happened yet. your far from a man of your word ive heard countless stories and now have my own. i will be forwarding all of this

5:43pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i will too. and dont cry like got nothing you got VPI you've already sold. ive never gotten squat when ive sent out animals on loans other than pat on the back and a maybe next time. you're off base by a mile.

5:53pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I said you were a cool guy by sending me the vpi..a bit shady about which vpi but it's whatever but I want to back out of season two your track record with me and some of my friends no longer impresses me and I don't want to continue these second separate deal from the already agreed upon past 12 months

6:17pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Jendee you should of backed out when you got the VPI youre not happy about, send me back a vpi and we're good, we agreed that if i sent you the VPI instead of your squaretail i keep your male 1 more year, i would of sent you a motley het albino or something like we were first discussing when you raised the stakes to a VPI it was clear it was for another season, i already paid my "rent" so unfortunately im going to reject your "back out" statement, you want to reverse the deal, you know how to do it, im not going to restate it as ive already said it a bunch of times, doesnt work that way, ive done nothing shady to no one, maybe like you they just dont like not getting what they want to hear, theyre gonna get 1 thing from me and thats direct talk, i can be a nice guy but im easily turned into a jerk if i feel im being im taken advantage of. always keep in mind you approched me way back about even beginning this relationship, this whole production has been youre doing and you are SADLY MISTAKEN if you think we're going to "back out" without coughing up my animal.

6:27pm
Expand

Jendee Campbell

I asked to pay for the vpi!! I expected a discount not a free snake this is all on you it was your deal! Omg!! What is ur problem dude! Nothing was ever said about that vpi old you to have my animal for 2 yrs! You are clearly a shady person that's what I'm not happy about. This conversation is over, you need to send me my animal you've had him long enough

7:04pm
Expand

Manny Frade

jendee if you can read i asked a very simple question so i understood YOUR PROPOSAL, your proposal was via text by phone which i have too my question and your reply is below, twist it however you want this is why i agreed to send you the VPI otherwise i would of sooner send you your squaretail and be done with you then and there, in hindsight that would of been the smart move, the only shady person here trying to get one over one me is YOU: read it and weep. dont piss on me and tell me its rain jendee: here it goes again maybe after a 100th time it'll sink in what we agreed on:

7:04pm
Expand

Manny Frade

8:07pm
Jendee Campbell

7:05pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

thats all of it right there, nothing else needs be said.

7:19pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Ok you win! I'm screwed either way

7:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

You got a free VPI, and you may get offspring from litters from my females which are worth 5-10k each. If that's screwed Im so wanting to get screwed

7:26pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

If that's what happens then yes I'll be sitting pretty and extremely happy but I have this.forboding feeling it wont

9:59pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

I'm already hearing about your shit talking. Don't worry my side was told too..minus the name calling/gossiping...classy guy

10:00pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I've told everyone that heard your shit my shit. What's good for the goose....

10:05pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Sad thing is this isn't my business I'm a nurse. It'll hurt you more than my "pycho" ass and they got emails from February not just trash talk! if the buyer for the vpi backs out we will know Saturday I'll ship Monday. I expect my animal the same week without games!

10:08pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Gladly. And know they didn't learn about whats happened between us by me so that leaves you to have started the gossip. they only approached me because you started the talking. I'm not one to gossip, I got tons of work to do with hundreds of boas this has all been an unnecessary distraction as nothing new came out of today we (I anyway) were always very clear and what we agreed. My animals always sell, you can keep making a fool of yourself by badmouthing me and I'll let you so please try...

10:11pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

And by the way if someone said I called you a "psycho" they're fueling you cause i haven't. It's hard for me use that term as I know psycho and you're no where near...

•November 8, 2012

9:14pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey just want to apologize for getting carried away. Regardless how frustrated I am I should have never speak/text you that way and get so worked up.

9:33pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

It's all good. Lets just deal on good terms, we're close to finish

•December 21, 2012

12:17am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey just checking in hoping for a pic update. Thanks

1:08am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

And also a ks ad u posted has a huge typo lol everyone is talking about it the hypo jungle possible vpi...the ad says it's a different snake lol

•December 22, 2012

3:08am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Hey I need an update

•December 25, 2012

9:58pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Ok so I thought I'd back off since it was Christmas and you could be busy but I see you still posting trying to make sales so I can't think of any reason why you can't respond to me

•December 26, 2012

12:37pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

nothing new, just him working the key west, if theres anything news worthy you'll hear from me.

1:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

sorry but I'd like a quick cell pic as I asked. I will be asking for pictures for the rest of his time there

•Thursday

10:57pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Still waiting on a picture update..this is getting ridiculous. I want proof that hes well, and still on the kw

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

since the last photo he went into a shed cycle did nothing, came out still doing nothing.

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

whatever many I think your full of crap

11:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i didnt ask you what you think. i answered your question, you can keep your opinions to someone who cares

11:15pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

if hes not doing anything for you no point in keeping him
I find it funny you deleted me off the last picture you posted comments on all

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i havent deleted anyone off, obviously i tagged you on so you can see him, why would i delete you after??

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

if hes not doing anything send me a picture of him not doing anything..you keep records lets see this records
you did delete me and the comments I left on the picture lol

your sneaky I knew nothing would come of this just like last yr

11:17pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i'll try another female, and put another male on the kw, i paid a vpi to use him so NO ONE wants him to get something out of him more then me.

again, didnt delete you, youre paranoid.

11:19pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

omg so I imagined myself tagged in that picture and commenting on it??? wow ok lmao

11:20pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

youre the one that twists things and trys to change arrangements you made in the first place, ive stuck to everything. cant make them breed.

i'll look for the photo now and see what the fuck youre talking about.

11:22pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

when you tagged in the picture I said something along the lines of "hope he finally nails it this time" notice sony saying you "you guys" speaking to both of us now my comment and tag is gone..your refusing to send me pictures I see a repeat of last yr happening already

11:23pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i dont believe shit youre saying so let me look at it cause you make things up.

11:34pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

the picture you commented on is in Perfect Predators, i cannot tag on perfect predators, its a fan page, the one i tagged you on is in Boa Constrictors Afficionados and it should still be there way down if you scroll.

11:44pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

as usual talking shit....

any more stupid shit you got to say??????

11:48pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

well my bad about that, but regardless you still wont send me proff of anything that is going on at your house you say this pair is a fail like the other ones and I shared the photo and was 100% positive about it mike and your problem is exactly that I have nothing to do with that

11:52pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

wait, then why isn't the photo in my tagged photos of you album. every pic dated to 2011 is there but that one??

11:57pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Call Facebook, thats not my problem. Don't know who's mike Tom dick or Harry. Dont divert Shit cause You spoke put Of place again. My issue with you is you and only you. This is never going to end well cause no matter what happens if he breeds doesn't breed of whatever you always got some negative shit to say. Know and this you can be sure 1000% that this boa would be at your doorstop along long time ago if I hadn't paid you with a boa worth 3 times what this boa is worth. I did it then as I didn't know the true you, cause I had raised him and put a food foot and 1 pound on him and I had high hopes. But it was not a good deal for me then and after the way you've been treating me I feed dirty having to do anything associated with you. I'm so hoping for the season to be over to just get rid of him and you.

12:00am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

if he breeds and I get whats promised ill renig everything and think of you as a stand up guy..but I highly doubt that will happen as you see publicly im still giving the benefit of the doubt...facebook has nothing to do with this but its ok I tagged myself you cant delete that Ive coulda had a litter worth 3 times the amount of the crappy vpi you sent me if he was in my care for the past 14 months don't run that with me

12:01am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

you can feel your dirty for dealing with me all you want..you have no fans your the one that dirty lol the only people who deal with you are people who don't know any better like I was when I first met you.

past the bullshit!! if he went into shed was pulled, and reintroduced you put this on paper dates and all..screenshot please and some kind of proof that he no longer breeding is needed thank you

12:04am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Yeah 16000 fans and more sales then can handle. You don't get respect as you give none. You've been paid upfront. I'll get you what I want when I want. You wanna call me sneaky or whatever anyway I might as well give you a reason to. You confused my niceness for a weakness. You've got it twisted.

12:05am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

16k of newbs and others just plan nosey the only person whos ever said anything nice is alex...and your making it worse and worse. you really should start acting/being proffessional

12:06am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

youre one to talk.

12:06am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

you have my snake many and your fucking me..your customer server her not me

12:07am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i treat others with the respect im treated, ive been nice to you for FAR to long. you started accusing and changing shit, thank GOD all your shit is in writing and you had to eat your words cause youre not the type to keep your spoken word.

12:08am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

right?? me too all the way back to oct 2011 every detail Im getting what we agreed upon one way or another manny

12:09am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

IM not fucking you, im just not giving you whatever the fuck YOU think you deserve, you asked me to breed him, then you asked me to keep him another year for payment, ive done nothing to you. you then started accusing me of whatever other fantasy goes on in your mind. i hold up to my word, just not going to be nice about it as you dont deserve it. and if you hadnt been paid, this boa would be back, at this point im hoping to recover my Loses...in time, and effort.

12:10am
Expand

Jendee Campbell

I deserve1.1 of whatever he makes..trouble is you've had him for over a yr and "say" hes made nothing and without proof how am I supposed to think

just as anybody else would many. my distrust is 100% legit

12:11am
Expand

Manny Frade

you will be paid IF he makes a litter and you know as well as i this hobby is VERY tiny, no one can hide a litter from no one, not to mention i really dont want whats yours. if he produces you will get your pair, and you will still talk your shit, however inside i

will know i paid and did what i said i would and the only opinion i care about is my own.

12:12am
Expand

Jendee Campbell

I know and I have emails from people saying your were selling babies last yr under the table which is what started my distrust

then I had a few phone convos that added to it, then I came to you and you confirmed everything

12:13am
Expand

Manny Frade

Bullshit, people is who? thats also another made up lie. from you or whatever fool you listen to, if i had anything from a keywest x a squaretail, i would be very public about it.

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

no point in this I don't believe you, you think im crazy we have established that...please give me the proper update I asked for

and let me know what your next plans are

Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

bye

Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

and again you cant do that

lovely

12:23am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

how is it so much to ask for some kind of proof to back up your word..all this assholeness over that lmao its ridiculous

12:25am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

It's how you do it. You're the cause of ALL this from offering the the loan to concocting your theory to accusing me of it, to then today you were certain I removed you off a photo. You're right it's ridiculous you're ridiculous

12:26am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

you did..there is no photo on your fb group i looked back to October. i ask simple breeder loan questions you refuse you give me what you want not what i ask..then we bicker about it! im tired of it im not asking for much here

1 proof hes not breeding 2 your next plans 3 continued picture updates.....i want nothing else from you

1:23am
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

at this point, the only option is to hash it out on the boi. since we cant make an agreement we will have to see what everyone elses opinion is on this whole thread

4:23am
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

Luck with that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end

I want a resolution....

Old 01-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
jendee
This was a breeding loan, I originally contacted him for Im searching for the intial email from my gmail account now
and the resolution I would like is just my snake back. I want to be done with this and I want my animal back in my care

Old 01-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
jendee
entail emails

That sounds great! should make some gorgeous pastels and he is just sitting around being lazy now let's put him to work lol . I won't be able to ship this week because I won't be home till later in the week but can ship him next Monday if that works for you. I'm excited he really has some awesome coloring..this should be great!
My #9405943010 if you can text ur address
I look forward to doing business with you
Thanks!
Jendee Campbell

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

-----Original message-----

To: Jendee Campbell <cdevon97@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 26, 2011 06:02:11 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re:

How does a mandarin belly pastel to a squaretail strike you?

Highest regards,

Manny J. Frade
efax: 305 328 9704
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2011, at 6:07 PM, "Jendee Campbell" <cdevon97@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK Manny sounds good!

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

-----Original message-----

To: Jendee Campbell <cdevon97@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 25, 2011 22:25:39 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re:

He's amazing! I'm giving her the year off as she produced a litter in June. Let me think of a use for him and f you like it we'll do something...

Highest Regards,

Manny J. Frade

e-fax: 305.328.9704
Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2011, at 4:59 PM, "Jendee Campbell" <cdevon97@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi I saw an ad on K's with a sqauretail female...was wondering if you were doing anything with here this season?? I have a really nice 09 male that is sitting around doing nothing..I think they'd make exceptional sqauretail offspring. Cant really find any truely nice sqt nowadays. if your interested in a breeding loan I'll send him up to you!
Thanks!
Jendee

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

<1215267899_1902458880590.jpg>

Old 01-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
aSnakeLovinBabe
Okay... I took about a half hour to skim this as thoroughly as I could without spending hours on it... but I see problems on both sides here. But let me see if I've got this...

- you want to do a breeding loan

-send him your snake agreeing to 1.1 of any clutches he fathers

-in the meantime you are possibly considering getting something off him

- he says you have "credit" but doesn't really tell you exactly how much or what for

- he tells you the females slugged out but provides no evidence of this

- you pick out a boa and after some nagging, he ends up sending you one but it's not the same "because the other one was in shed"

- you tell him you are totally happy with it anyways

- you want an invoice, he is being lazy and doesn't send one

- he is going to keep your boa for another year since he didn't produce anything this year

- so he ended up giving you the boa for basically free

- you still haven't got any paperwork or even a simple invoice and you are ticked

- you start to worry that you are being lied to (not a totally crazy thing since you have been given no pics of anything)

-you decide you want to call it quits and take your boa back

-this is where the disagreement happens because you think you were owed the snake he sent you but he says that snake was payment for getting to keep your snake for one more season.

-only now, that you want to call the loan quits, do you start saying the boa he sent is crappy and that it sucks and you aren't happy with it because it is the wrong one.

- He wants you to send it back since you want to cancel the loan and according to him it will be a total loss since the snake has produced nothing.

- knowing that there is an open disagreement between you two about what should happen with these two snakes, you SELL the boa!!! (why would you do that!)

-then you buy a newer, shinier boa that is apparently nicer

- Obviously both of you are ticked off now. You sold the boa he gave you in the middle of a disagreement and he hasn't shown you any proof of what your boa is up to these days.

-now you guys are stuck, because the original boa he gave you is gone, and he will not send you any proof of your boa and what he's up to and hasn't sent him back.

Quite frankly this is why you sign contracts. To prevent weird, bad situations like this!

Manny was wrong to not show you any proof of what was going on with your boa and keep you more informed. How hard is it to send a simple picture to say, oh look hes breeding her! And then another.... oh look, she slugged out! That kind of thing should be common sense. Without any concrete proof, how does anyone know what actually transpired... for all you know, Manny could have produced litters with the boa and simply told you he didn't produce crap. But how would he sneak all those babies out of his facility behind your back? Why not just email him from a ghost account asking to buy something like what would have came from your boa... if he was offering them privately to people, this would have been an easy way to see if it was true! I am not saying that he isn't lying... just that now, we have no idea and will never know for sure.

It wasn't right of him to send you a different boa than what you picked out. And what is with the BS about the one you picked was in shed so he sent a different one instead? Come on, that is ridiculous. Even a complete noob can smell the silliness of that. He either sold the original one, or he regretted telling you you could have that one and sent you a lesser one instead. That is easy to see.

On your end... you have made 2 very big mistakes. The first being, you were too nice when you got the "gift" boa. You knew it was a different boa right off the bat, but you were okay with that. You said you were really happy with him, that he's very pretty, etc etc. No signs of anger there. Only down the road when things go sour does this boa suddenly turn into a piece of crap snake that you don't want. If you were not happy with it, you should have expressed that immediately. I am sorry but if I sell a snake to someone and they are that happy with it, and it's perfect... and then down the road suddenly it's a crap snake, I am not buying into it, and I am not doing anything for that person.

You SOLD IT! Why the heck did you do that? Knowing that there is an ongoing disagreement between what should happen with this loan, and the "gift" boa... that was a really bad move. Yes, you really want your snake back. Understood.... so why did you turn around and sell the one thing that you may need to ultimately get him back? I really can't say who I think is in the right here because neither of you are completely in the right here. I am not going to say what I think should happen.... now that you sold that boa, it's so confusing, I have no idea what should happen.

Now that your boa is being used in the second season, wouldn't that fulfill the agreement that Manny so faithfully wanted to uphold? He was very adamant about sticking to the agreement.... According to him, that boa was payment for using your snake for a second season. So I have no idea where we are at in the boa season, but once that second season is overwith, technically his own agreement is fulfilled right? So on those grounds... I guess he should be sending you your snake back.

But that doesn't mean I am saying that I agree with anything either party has done here...

This whole thing is a mess!

Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
aSnakeLovinBabe
Also.... start censoring your posts..... you are responsible for all of the profanity in it whether you pasted it from somewhere else or not! You are going to get infractions for all of them...

Old 01-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
jendee
I was unhappy with the snake at the beginning but I knew the conversation would go south and I was trying really hard to keep anything and everything on the up and up, so I chopped it up and said hey I could sell it for the one I want why argue. I actually advertise the vpi way before I asked for my snake back. Also had contacted mike Weitzman who refused to take him because he was "unsellable". I brought the vpi in my first intial this is why I don't trust you conversation

Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
aSnakeLovinBabe
I don't really have anything else to add other than, I think it is time he sent the snake back to you and you guys never talk to each other again. He has had the snake for 2 seasons and in his own words, the snake he sent you was payment for renting him for a second season. Whether the snake produces or not, had nothing to do with it. So I really do not see any way that he can justify keeping the snake.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
jendee
So because he sent me a vpi he is supposed to be able to breed my snake to whatever when ever for over a yr without updating me or telling me whats going on...I would never ever agree to that!?! Im not dumb, I sold the vpi because as I stated several times I was under the impression that it was for the slugged out litters that he stated he felt responsible for.

yes we should have done a contract, then another revised contract. You will never see me send another boa out on a loan period!! I made a huge mistake on that part, I don't want to deal with many any longer my boa could have bred several females by now who knows. I just want him back

Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
aSnakeLovinBabe
I never said it wasn't wrong of him to not update you. It was wrong. and from the messages you posted, it was very apparent that he was largely unresponsive any time you asked for some pictures.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
jendee
and to comment on the "nice new shiney boa" lol Im not evil Im not rich I have a small collection what I do get ahold of I want to be a top quality animal so that I make top quality animals. After having the vpi for several days once he settle hes color what I thought was from shipping never got better. Again I did not saying anything not only to keep things kosher but also its pretty petty to complain about the quality of a free boa..although I had every right to complain that he switched him on me. Manny sells his vpis for what 2-3k that money he got for my "in shed" boa had my name on it.
I knew it was an easy fix bc I could sell him for cheap and look for the type of vpi I wanted for my projects.

It all came up later bc he said I was paranoid in not trusting him. so I listed the facts..one being that vpi...the lack of evidence to his claims, the 3 rd parties contacting me ect ect. those 3rd parties asked me not to involve them in this boi but I hope they decide to step in.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!