Manny Frade, anyone here of him? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
Griz
Manny Frade, anyone here of him?

I am looking at doing a fair size transaction with this gentleman and am looking for any information on him. Fortunately, I am the seller in this transaction (contacted me via Kingsnake ad) but I want to double check my bases here. He is located in Hollywood Florida and his email address is mrmanny@bellsouth.net

Any info you can give me is appreciated. Thanks!

Griz

Old 06-13-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
Griz
Sorry, it's hear of him? Stupid fingers......

Griz

Old 10-18-2006, 11:15 AM   #3
mdc
My dealings...

Manny contacted me about one of my ads. He said he would overnight a money order. The next day, the money didn't arrive. I contacted Manny and he apologized saying he was busy at work. He then promised to get it out the next day. I called him to see if he did and he said that it was already in the mail. No big surprise, but the money never showed. Just my dealings with him. Make your own decision, but I wouldn't waste my time with him.

Matt Crabe

Old 10-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #4
Griz
Interesting. He made contact with me and told me he would overnight a money order the next day. It was for a fairly large transaction. 2 days later the money orders arrived just like he stated. All in all, I was happy with the transaction.

Griz

Old 10-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #5
Rockford
I sold him a Suriname male. Payment was recieved promptly and the dealings with him were very quick and rushed. It sounds like he is a busy guy. I shipped a Suriname to his office and everything was OK. The only problem I would say I had was that he wasn't there to recieve the package and I had to call him multiple times in order to get him on the line. The animal was fine but the box wasn't opened for 4 hours after receipt of package. Other than that he was a nice guy and easy to deal with.

Old 10-18-2006, 11:49 AM   #6
INSANE CANES
Manny bought a few snakes from us a couple months ago.
Had no problems, paid cash for them, even waited for a few days so they could digest a little and came back and picked them up.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
sixgunsun1177
Manny Frade bought an 06 Albino from me. Paypal payment was received shortly after emailing aback and fourth. I gave him a call when the FedEx site the package had been delivered and he said she looked great.

Smooth transaction, very pleasant to sell to.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:31 PM   #8
Dan Lubinsky
I've sold animals to Manny on several occasions, have never had anything but smooth transactions. He's very knowledgeable and selective and still eager to learn.

Old 10-18-2006, 01:45 PM   #9
Ed Clark
Had a similar experence as Matt had, Manny Frade keep telling me that the money orders were being overnited to me for the boa that he wanted to purchase. I pulled the ads and he strung me along for three weeks.

A call saying that he could not afford it or did not want it, would have gone a long way.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:08 AM   #10
Amelanistic Orca
Hmmmmm... He spent $9 or $10K with me last year... All was wonderful untilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 07..... He is/was/did try and try and try to get me to ship my $1000+ ghost boa without funds being in my account..... I always recommend having any large tranny's take place at my Bank of America, I learned this fast selling guns and high end cars....... You don't want to go to BofA or better yet, meet me at one, I bet I don wanna deal wit cha??.... Ya knaw what I mean???? I have to come out and say something was fishy on the last tranny..... Sorry Manny, thanks for the previous bus., but something was weird on your end palsy walsy....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!