Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #101
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
So, his immature attitude despite being a grown man that is supposedly some kind of "leader" in the industry would not deter you from purchasing from him again?
She had a decent experience and is happy with the snake she got, so, without wanting to put words in her mouth, why wouldn't she purchase from him again if she wanted a similar deal?

Old 01-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #102
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
She had a decent experience and is happy with the snake she got, so, without wanting to put words in her mouth, why wouldn't she purchase from him again if she wanted a similar deal?
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Based solely on my personal experience, I would buy from him again if color wasn't important to me. I just wanted to give a more or less unbiased appraisal of the entire transaction.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #103
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
The same reason I'd never purchase from Glades Herp again.

Issues with how they do business with others and portray themselves publicly.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #104
jendee
he has sent me a picture of my male breeding a keywest today, he did tell me several times (a few days ago) that he pulled him bc he was not breeding. I don't know when this picture was taken but hey its the third picture Ive had in 16 months!! he asked me if I still wanted him back, I said given the circumstances kwb aren't enough to want me to continue this deal with you.

screen shot of a comment on fb.

here he is stating that the female is swelling and that he is not going to waste a pair of kwbs on me and he is sending my male back?? not sure what he means by that. The 2nd picture update and the last one up to today was in November and he was with the keywest boa which does prove he had my guy breeding and if there was any copulation in that transaction then he could still father this litter.
and many you never sent me any updates....
my number 2 problem was the lack/refusal of updates, #1 was the lies!!
me stating the vpi was for 2012 was not a different reason from today lol its all tied into the same issue, you!
I expect my boa in full health thank you for getting a vet cert. and I will be waiting to hear from you about that kwb. And I don't think its too much to ask for a picture of the litter just to stay "transparent" and verify that he didn't father that litter. although im sure you have several kwb females ready to go..

Old 01-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #105
jendee
this is the picture he sent me today, but considering how things have been with him I have no idea when this picture was actually taken for all I know it could have been months ago, and this female could be gravid now. ive gotten 3 pictures from many...one for 2012 one of him on this kwb in November and this one today.

Ill let you all know when I get my snake

Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #106
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
It looks like a Photoshop hack-job on the pic from the ad. The white background is even tinted red. Maybe you could email the original pic to one of the PS sleuths on here so the EXIF data can be checked out to confirm or deny what seems obvious. If the photo is as altered as it appears, surely it was just an honest mistake, and not a product of manny's well-documented lack of ethics or integrity.
Having taken plenty of pictures trying to get accurate colors on some of my hypos, I don't see any reason to call that a Photoshop hack job - I experienced the same thing without any alterations. A lot of cameras default to a "vivid" (or similar) setting, and even setting the white balance can leave highly color started pictures on a distorted background color. Changing the setting to standard helps somewhat; but getting rid of that effect is a lot harder than a lot of people think.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #107
ShadowAceD
Jendee how did you post that photo just now? The EXIF data is wiped from it.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #108
jendee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Jendee how did you post that photo just now? The EXIF data is wiped from it.
he sent through fb, I uploaded it through photobucket. I asked him to email it he refused

Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #109
ShadowAceD
Well, the other photo that was pulled directly from his site had EXIF data, this one does not. Given his current situation, you would think that he would want to e-mail it so the EXIF data could be seen.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #110
jendee
that's what I was told that if he emailed it you could see the time and such of the photo. But he wont. he also says there is no way he could father a litter with the kwb but anybody who knows about breeding boas and from what I thought if they copulated at all since he said they were together in November she can retain his sperm and ovulate when she wants too. Now that he is willing to give up the fight and send him home in a week. This whole thing was a mess never ever again! my snakes will stay in my care period lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!