Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
Pithons
Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl)

Do not do Business with this man!!! He lives in Miami FL and is a scammer. I recently posted this male Coral Sunglow, he bought it. He sent me $200 paypal and I told him I wanted the rest as a MO. Well he sent me a check for $2700. I called the bank the day I shipped the snake to see if the check cleared. My bank told me that the funds were availible, Which they answered me wrong. Well I shipped the snake and the check bounced. I was told to recash it, well it bounced again. He kepted going on and on that he will pay me and he never did. Now he stopped replying to my emails and he has hung up on me the last 2 times I was able to reach him on the phone. His email address is mrmanny@bellsouth.com So watch out. He works at Vesta Home Loans in Hollywood Fl. So tomorrow Im am going to my district court and file a complaint and if he doesnt show up to court, I will issue a warrant for his arrest. Im also going to file another complaint to the federal trades commision cause he did to mail fraud which is another federal offence. If anyone wants any more infomation please PM me.. Also do not buy this snake, and if anyone sees this snake for sale online or anywhere, please email me asap at pithons@aol.com

Thanks dave savickey
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #2
iasc300
Sorry Dave thats too bad- thanks for the heads up- also I sounds like you have most of his info- so I wish you the best in court- keep us updated

Old 04-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #3
PapaCak
Thank you for the heads up....I was just looking at an ad of his on KS and came over to check him out.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
ExoticsExpress
Is he aware of this thread?

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 04-22-2007, 09:42 PM   #5
Rainbowboaman
what name does he post under?

Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
Pithons
He is still not replying.

What ad is he running.. Its not for this coral sunglow is it???? I emailed him a link to this thread.. He knows he can make this situation right, but he hasnt. I also told him Im going to file the complaints tomorrow.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #7
PapaCak
Here are his ads:

http://market.kingsnake.com/userview.php?uid=30181&v=a

None of them are for your snake.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:43 PM   #8
brucestephenson
E-mail Kingsnake and tell them exactly what happened. If you file a report with the IFCC, they will ban him for life.

Old 04-23-2007, 12:20 AM   #9
densnake1
Is he permitted to sell a wild caught animal from the state he lives in? Just curious. I know all states have different laws. Hope his works out for you. That is a beautiful boa.

Old 04-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #10
Ed Clark
I have had issues with this buyer, but thankfully his check that he sent was lost in the mail.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!