Alex Hue Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:54 AM   #1
Jodi L Aherns
Thumbs up Alex Hue Reptiles

In the last two weeks i have bought 31 reptiles from Alex Hue and all have been great.Alex you kick A$$ keep up the great job.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:08 PM   #2
ChaosCat
I just received 2 Roti Island Timor monitors from Alex, and am quite pleased with how they arrived. Very well-packaged, they appear healthy, and gorgeous!

Old 04-29-2004, 08:17 AM   #3
MGReptiles
Alex is the man, he is always nice and cares about his animals. His packaging is always perfect and the animals feeding and healthy. -Matt Graybeal

Old 04-29-2004, 10:56 PM   #4
dqreps
Alex is very cordial and friendly. Good man!

Dallas Quarles

Old 04-29-2004, 11:34 PM   #5
Stardust
Yeppers,
I have to say I agree with everyone here. Alex is the man. He emails back and always makes time to answer questions.
Bought a pair of Kenyans from him. Beautiful snakes!!!!
Thanks Alex.

Old 04-30-2004, 02:56 PM   #6
stingray
he gives everyone in the reptile trade a pleasurable experience. he is very outgoing and treats the customer #1!

kevin love (stingray)

Old 05-01-2004, 07:05 AM   #7
pestywesty101
give credit where credit is due!

Just gotta add my two cents worth.If you want a no worries deal and excellent animals deal with alex hues.
I still can't get over how many people are suprized that he answers all their e-mails and calls to make sure the delivery has arrived.Not to mention the quality of the animals the professional packaging to insure their safety.There is nothing worse than sitting waiting not knowing where the package is? if it was shipped?This just doesn't happen with alex NEVER AGAIN will i let it happen to me also i get the feeling that if alex wouldn't buy the animal himself he wouldn't sell it to you.
Just good business all the way around!
Tim Stockton

Old 05-09-2004, 11:59 AM   #8
latazyo
agreed!

another plug for AH

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!