For Sale Russian Tort in FL FREE to Good Home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 12:10 PM   #1
RussianTortinFL
Russian Tort in FL FREE to Good Home

I have Male Russian Tortoise, Drago, that I adopted in 2005. He was probably only a year old at that point. Then, a few years later, I took in a female. When I bought a house, I moved them to an outdoor enclosure and they seemed pretty happy out there. Unfortunately, about 2 years ago, the female dies during the winter; I think she was egg bound. I was pretty upset about it and ever since I have felt bad for Drago being out there all alone. He's a horrible digger and always creeped in on the female's dens. I work 2 jobs and feel bad that I don't get to spend as much time with him as he deserves.

I'm look for a good home for Drago. Please let me know if interested. I am willing to drive a few hours to meet somewhere.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
Bramlopezzucker5
I breed reptiles and know a lot about reptiles and if I do get him I have a outdoor home for him I live in California and wondering If you can ship him and i will pay for shipping.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:22 PM   #3
Bramlopezzucker5
I breed relptile and know a lot about reptiles and if I do get him I have a outdoor home for him I live in California and wondering If you can ship him and i will pay for shipping.If I can take him my phone number is 9499458044

Old 10-23-2018, 12:27 AM   #4
AnimalHandler3
I live in South Florida and am will to give home a great home! I keep and work with reptiles, including tortoises and turtles. I have both indoor and outdoor enclosures open at the moment that would house Draco perfectly. I am a bit of a drive away from you but will be driving through Florida for thanksgiving. Please let me know what you would like to do.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adoption, florida, russian, russian tortoise, tortoise