SOLD!! Pecinata Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #1
XtremVipereXotics
Pecinata Pair

Amazing Pair!

Asking $1300 for the pair obo

Call or text anytime! 973-99seven-6161
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Please have a look at this: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...cs+Nick+Lillis .

Old 04-04-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
XtremVipereXotics
*****This is for MATT OTTO or Dyscophus antongilii*****

Attached is some positive feedback of mine.

To others you have the right to view this thread of course and I’m happy you do because it was started and resolved in a very pleasant manner. It also shows I’m not here to play games I will do my best to resolve what ever issues come up with my customers as MATT OTTO or Dyscophus antongilii is not one of them. Thank you for looking at my ad please contact me with any questions at all! 973-99seven-6161!

Im only doing this because matt otto is obviously very interested in me for what reason I don’t know.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
XtremVipereXotics

More positive
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2017, 08:02 PM   #5
XtremVipereXotics
more positive
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2017, 08:23 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Please head the warning I posted in your other ad. Keep the BOI related material on the BOI.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:29 PM   #7
XtremVipereXotics
No problem! Dyscophus antongilii has been posting on my ads for months never done any business with him so i didn't want to start a BOI. But I will if necessary thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2017, 09:52 AM   #8
mpiccione
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
I usually stay away from these type things and I acknowledge you are a contributing member but I feel I have to say that you have more than made your point on numerous threads that I have seen about Nick Lillis but at this point if there have been no further complaints or concerns then it just may be a little un-cool for you to keep going out of your way to hurt the man's business, which is the way I see it as a small business owner myself.

When you have or run a business not everything goes exactly as it should and nobody is perfect but it doesn't mean one party or the other is a total piece of garbage that he/she shouldn't be allowed to earn a living.

On the other hand continued sustained shady business practices can and should warrant an outing such as what you have engineered here on this site but others on here as well as myself don't think Nick has earned what you are doing just yet. So why don't you put it on the back burner for a while-let the man pursue his passion and if it turns out he's a shady dude you could tell everyone you were right.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:06 PM   #9
mpiccione
Just read it again. Threats were put to rest and all his customers who bought from him seem happy with their purchases.

I have never bought from him personally btw but I would in the future.

Sorry in advance Mods for posting this in here-I'm done so no need to warn me.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #10
s4sainz
Did this add just turn into a BOI???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!