Trade Retics wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-23-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
rickm
Retics wanted

Name:  IMG_0284.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  498.0 KB

I have a brand new custom built and tuned Elite Impulse 34 up for grabs for a retic or two.The bow has less than 200 shots on it. I have over $2K in this rig and it is THE best shooting bow I have built to date, after building bows for well over 25 years. It has a $400 sight on it, and the rest of the accessories are also the best you can get. I am looking for a nice retic or possibly two. I do want something that is not a dime a dozen animal. Looking for purple sunfire combos, anthrax combos, phantom stuff, etc. make me an offer and maybe we can talk. This bow will come with everything you need to start shooting today. Arrows, release, case, sights(maybe two depending on your offer), stabilizer(again, possibly two), fall away arrow rest, bow, and several other extras. Please TEXT me with offers, I may not be back on here for a week or more. 330-464-5603. I can send more pics to anyone seriously interested
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
rickm
I am looking for babies, and POSSIBLY yearlings. Nothing older.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
rickm
No more ball python offers please. I do not want ball pythons, thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2017, 09:16 AM   #4
rickm
Going to put this back up for trade, no BS offers please. No ball pythons and no dime a dozen animals. I would like to get one or two nice baby or smaller yearling Retics. Phantom combo, pied, etc.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2017, 02:52 AM   #5
Snkeyes
Would be easier just to buy a retic

Old 07-18-2017, 01:20 AM   #6
Leftcoast retics
Maybe you should bump it again.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:47 PM   #7
rickm
I would also be willing to do a nice animal and some cash for the bow.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!