Info Heartlash Cinder (Steve Reagan) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
exitree
update-
Well, he messaged me back with some excuse as to why he didn't ship them and promised he'd ship them this morning to get here tomorrow. He sent me a tracking # this morning and he did ship a package that's 1.9lbs which would be about right. He did ship it, yes, but via GROUND!?! The estimated delivery is 8-25, that's NEXT TUESDAY!! I'm hoping and praying that the babies inside will be okay and arrive here unharmed, or even ALIVE for that matter how can people be so stupid??

Old 08-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
exitree
I just wanted to add that the phone # and address in the posts is NOT the person who's actually doing this. It turns out someone, who was an acquaintance of the kid let him use his phone a couple times and let him ship the animals to his home since he was at work. Just wanted to clarify that so he doesn't have any problems, since he was jsut caught in the middle of this whole mess.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #13
zzzdanz
Any good news Kristin?

Old 08-26-2009, 07:56 AM   #14
exitree
The package arrived here yesterday. I video recorded as I opened it, which was a good thing since the package was completely EMPTY. My next step is getting the police dept from his area involved and getting this whole situation resolved. Luckily I kept EVERYTHING from this transaction so that will definitely aid me in getting this prick.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitree View Post
I just wanted to add that the phone # and address in the posts is NOT the person who's actually doing this. It turns out someone, who was an acquaintance of the kid let him use his phone a couple times and let him ship the animals to his home since he was at work. Just wanted to clarify that so he doesn't have any problems, since he was jsut caught in the middle of this whole mess.
I don't know a single "acquaintance" that would allow me to make deals with their phone and then to top it off have them ship live animals to their house???
Just saying alot of these times it seems these scumbags work in teams and it adds to the confusion.
I really hope everything works out for you...
You could try this as well, seeing as it's Federal mail fraud:
Quote:
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C),
and the Bureau of Justice Assistance
(BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints
regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims
of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities
of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies
at the federal, state, local and international level,
Link:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
zzzdanz
That's unbelievable...Sorry to hear that Kristin, I thought all would be good.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #17
Shadera
I hope you'll be posting the video here for potential customers of this person to see.

Best of luck with whatever way you decide to go after him. This is the kind of person this hobby can do without.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!