Inquiry Inquiry on Aaron Flett Coldblooded creations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
vodkadreamzzz
Inquiry on Aaron Flett Coldblooded creations

Inquiry on Aaron Flett Coldblooded creations?

Anyone recently done buisness with him? I wanted to do some trading for some dubia for my retics. With all the bad buisness going on these days I just wanted to see if anyone else has done any kind of buisness what so ever with him. He has answered my emails with promptness, and has agreed to do a swap but I ship first (which is ok)

Any help!? Thanks- Sarah Gregory

Old 08-22-2009, 01:40 AM   #2
herpkeeperpdx
I have dealt with Aaron locally and everything has been great. As with you, emails always returned promptly. The animals recieved have been in great health and have been what was expected. I would do business with him in the future.
Good luck.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
vodkadreamzzz
Thanx

Thank you! Just wanted to make sure he was legit!!! I look forward 2 doing buisness with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!