Bad Guy Buyer Beware Keith Cantore AKA Albinocollector - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #51
Wraith
wondering if the turtle was really sick or not. Snapping turtle babies have naturally softish shells. even young juveniles don't have a really "hard" shell that most people would normally think a turtle should have.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #52
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
wondering if the turtle was really sick or not. Snapping turtle babies have naturally softish shells. even young juveniles don't have a really "hard" shell that most people would normally think a turtle should have.
This turtle was not sick as this man said hes raised them for 52 years so he knows better !! He claimed its shell was MOOSHY the day he got it and can be squished in his fingers it was so soft wich it was not had it been it would not be alive today to ship back to me !! any reputable Turtle guy would tell you that !!

Old 12-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #53
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Good point. And we do not know the present status of the turtle. John has not posted the vet report as requested.
It may be that the turtle was/is fine. Why is John so reticent to post info?
I do have to reiterate that most vets are hard working and above board, and that for the seller to proactively refuse to accept a vets analysis of the turtle's health (the vet may have said the turtle was fine) does not sit well with me.

Old 12-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #54
Incredible Carpets
OK in fairness NOW that Keith has supplied proof of WHO shipped and to WHOM (names which were not included on the website data) its up to John to prove when that turtle was treated for being sick IF it even was sick; else this entire thread should be deleted and John should be banned from posting on Fauna (in my opinion).

Old 12-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #55
shadowsnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do have to reiterate that most vets are hard working and above board, and that for the seller to proactively refuse to accept a vets analysis of the turtle's health (the vet may have said the turtle was fine) does not sit well with me.
Completely agreed. I don't know of a single vet that would stoop to such corruption. I am fairly certain if they are caught doing such a thing their ability to practice could be threatened. Keith, lets stay focused on the facts and not speculate on the credibility of John's vet. He still hasn't provided any proof to reinforce his claims.

Old 12-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #56
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsnakes View Post
Completely agreed. I don't know of a single vet that would stoop to such corruption. I am fairly certain if they are caught doing such a thing their ability to practice could be threatened. Keith, lets stay focused on the facts and not speculate on the credibility of John's vet. He still hasn't provided any proof to reinforce his claims.
The pics with adresses are in above comments I took photos off the website and YES people Im telling you from Personal witnessing Vets do in fact do what Im saying I have Heard first hand from guys who get Bogus paperwork at the cost of pennies cause there friends with Vets !!! Vets are no diffrent from Doctors they are Humans also that make mistakes thats Why I didnt trust what John was telling me He said it as if hes going to go have his vet make paperwork up to say it was sick when he talked on the phone last night and thats why I told john that I will not accept what his vet has to say for that reason . But hey if He has something Lets see it like you all Asked !!

Old 12-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Carpets View Post
this entire thread should be deleted
In my opinion this thread has already given valuable information about how each party responds to issues and that is good to have up the road a piece when someone might be considering a transaction with either of them.

In any case, it will not be deleted.

Old 12-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #58
Incredible Carpets
First off Lucille IF you are going to quote my post, quote my ENTIRE post, not the last line! This post should be deleted IF John cant support his claims like Keith had finally done. It isn't fair now to Keith to have a negative post about him IF its not true! Just trying to be fair and exercise some common sense. The lessons learned are done!

Old 12-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #59
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
In my opinion this thread has already given valuable information about how each party responds to issues and that is good to have up the road a piece when someone might be considering a transaction with either of them.

In any case, it will not be deleted.
Very True and Thank you as I said Im almost always willing to help someone even if I feel im 100% in the right as this case . I still offered him a turtle at discounted to 50% shiped just to try and keep him happy !! 1 Unhappy person tells hundreds over time !! 1 happy person tells 10 if your lucky !! if this man/John still wants to take the offer up for 1 at 50% off shipped he can but thats up to him . this is 1 of the reasons untill today I only had 1 bad guy post about me !! now this bad guy post is 2nd

Old 12-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #60
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Carpets View Post
First off Lucille IF you are going to quote my post, quote my ENTIRE post, not the last line! This post should be deleted IF John cant support his claims like Keith had finally done. It isn't fair now to Keith to have a negative post about him IF its not true! Just trying to be fair and exercise some common sense. The lessons learned are done!
Paul, that's not how the BOI works. This thread should not and will not be deleted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!