No Doubt,ITS ON!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Metachrosis
No Doubt,ITS ON!!

Ayo Kimathi of Obama’s DHS has been prepping blacks for a ‘race war.’ I guess he didn’t get the memo as it’s already started. Below are just a few examples of blacks targeting ‘evil whitey’ just since the Trayvon Martin shooting last year. You’ll notice it started in April of 2012. That’s when NBC deceptively edited the 911 call with Zimmerman on the night of the shooting to make him look bad. NBC’s deceptive edit of Zimmerman’s 911 call occurred in April of 2012. Right about the time you saw the spike in black on white violence...
After arrest of Zimmerman:
Notice a pattern here?
These black thugs aren’t the only ones who should be blamed in all this. The liberal biased media wanted a race war, and now they got one. Only problem is, one side is fighting it. I blame Hollywood hacks like Jammie Foxx who bragged about ‘how cool it was to kill white people.’ Less than a week after Foxx made his stupid comments, Adam Lanza went out and killed innocent children at Sandy Hook Elementary school. Then you have the racial grievance industry with CEOs of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Their entire lifestyle and income is based on ginning up phony racial tension. Obama of course tries to stir the racial pot whenever he thinks it will benefit him. Anyone who dares disagree with Obama on anything is automatically branded a racist. But lets not forget the corrupt liberal progressive biased media. All during the George Zimmerman case, they tried to make Trayvon Martin look like some innocent little school kid, show pictures of him when he was just 12 years old. They also tried to make George Zimmerman out to be some evil racist hunting down black people. Current pictures of Trayvon Martin show him flipping off screens, wearing gangsta rap style clothes and a hoodie. Of course, the only current picture the media showed of Trayvon Martin was him in the hoodie as that became the staple of the race mongers theme. Whatever you think of the George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case is your opinion. Many people thought OJ Simpson was guilty of killing Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, but he got off. Did those evil white people riot, and start beating blacks after the verdict? No. Of course, that was just a couple of years after the blacks started rioting when they didn’t like the Rodney King verdict.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...since-trayvon/
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
NocturnalNature
Damn dude. Racist much?
You left out the part about a white kid being with the black youths when they killed the Australian baseball player.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
Metachrosis
Damn Dude "comprehend" much ?

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...since-trayvon/

Old 08-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
Metachrosis
They racist much ?

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57499

Old 08-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
WebSlave
Only the people who WANT to have a race war will participate in one to start it.

Unfortunately, once people start acting on DEFENSE, then it gets messy and the lines will be blurred as to who as actually racist and who is just acting in self defense. Ask George Zimmerman about that one.

Race wars will be started by race whores. I think most people know who those people are.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Metachrosis
I believe it's been in gear for many years
They are just easing off the clutch nowadays.

They need the distraction,very useful tool
in today's world.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #7
JColt
Racist's come in all colors from all Countries. Just a waste. As far as Liberal biased media, I see the right doing quit the song and dance also. Media is much like our politicians. The truth doesn't matter, all that matters is what you can get them to believe. If I didn't know any better I would have thought Zimmerman was a ginger from Scandinavia.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #8
Metachrosis
which would be a perfect new song for Taylor Swift

Old 08-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #9
NocturnalNature
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Racist's come in all colors from all Countries. Just a waste. As far as Liberal biased media, I see the right doing quit the song and dance also. Media is much like our politicians. The truth doesn't matter, all that matters is what you can get them to believe. If I didn't know any better I would have thought Zimmerman was a ginger from Scandinavia.
Agreed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!