Info Elusive Reptiles Mike Roque - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2016, 08:19 AM   #1
juliasara
Elusive Reptiles Mike Roque

Buyer beware, this guy is selling sick animals as well as turtles that are clearly under 4". The leopard gecko in the pictures has quite bad MBD and the others are skinny and look horrible. I got some screen shots of some of his facebook auctions on his business page and will post them here.
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2016, 08:21 AM   #2
juliasara
More screen shots, sorry posting from my phone so can only post 4 at a time.
Quite a few people commented on his auctions about the horrible condition of his animals but he just deletes the comments and blocks people.
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2016, 08:23 AM   #3
juliasara
The rest of the screen shots
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #4
Black Adder
Have you reported him to FB? Sometimes they do the right thing and actually ban the user especially if violating any rules ( like selling turtles under 4")

Old 09-04-2016, 10:05 AM   #5
juliasara
He blocked me so I'm not sure how to do that. I'd send him a link to this thread too but since I'm blocked I can't do that either.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #6
Black Adder
I reported him and posted a link to this thread on one of the auctions, see how long before I am blocked and comments are removed.....

Old 09-04-2016, 10:23 AM   #7
juliasara
I'm guessing not long, it took about an hour for him to notice my comment and delete and block me. It's been shared all over Facebook I'm sure the comments on his posts will just keep pouring in. His block button is going to get a workout today.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #8
juliasara
That was quick, looks like it's been deleted already!

Old 09-04-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Have you reported him to FB? Sometimes they do the right thing and actually ban the user especially if violating any rules ( like selling turtles under 4")
No they don't. I've tried reporting for animal abuse, etc and Facebook says nothing but "this doesn't violate our community standards"

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 09-04-2016, 03:32 PM   #10
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
That was quick, looks like it's been deleted already!
Yep, blocked...lol
But I see others are posting the link to this BOI all the time.
However there are still poor unsuspecting people actually bidding on their auctions even with the information...so sad
I hate the thought of possibly a new comer receiving one of these and being so upset and put off for life....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!