For Sale MALE RTB CRESTED GECKO & PROVEN FEMALE CRESTED GECKO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
XxkiruxX
MALE RTB CRESTED GECKO & PROVEN FEMALE CRESTED GECKO

I am currently thinning out my collection a little because I have less time between two jobs, there for I am putting these two wonderful geckos up for sale. Discounts if you buy both, or if you buy either of those plus either of the two snakes I have for sale (Will place link at the bottom) If you have any question or would like too make an offer that is different then their prices below don't hesitate to email me at Redfangreptiles@ymail.com

Iris is about 4-5 years old, has been in my care for a little over a year- year and a half. She was previously proven and had amazing looking babies. She Eats crested gecko diet and has crickets on occasion. She is a massive and weighs nearly 50 grams! (and she puts a little more on in summer) She is a gorgeous Lavender Marble when fired up and fired done. Her Fired down colors are more of a greyish and white with some yellow, and when she fires up is like a medium lavender with some grey and yellow. I am asking a re-homing few of 200 for this girl

Apollo is about 3 years old, I've had him for about a year as well. He's never been proven, though was placed with a female last year, I was using him to test and see if the female was infertile, which she proved to be. He eats Crested Gecko Diet and crickets on occasion. He weighed 36 grams last weigh in. This gecko has amazing structure and a GIANT head! His coloring is kind of a yellowish green super dalmatian, and his colors never seem to change that much when he is fired up or down. He would be a great male for a super dalmatian project! His re-homing few is 150.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...68#post1421268 (Jungle Carpet pythons I have for sale)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!