Bad Guy Rodney Boalich of Clearfield, PA. "Purple retic guy" - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #91
rodneynboalich
no its not laughable you listen to an idiot and posted this thread. if i really wanted to be a scumbag i wouldnt have told you about the prolapse at all.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #92
rodneynboalich
whats wrong with me making money for of breeding snakes

Old 03-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #93
rodneynboalich
as for my friends. i didnt ask anyone to come on here and back me up. there were 5 pages of post before i posted anything

Old 03-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #94
Slyther83
Did I post anything untrue in my OP? No.

I posted both sides of our business transactions, including my own stupidity in buying it.

Don't sit here and talk about how I owe you an apology if you want this to die.

Most of this discussion is heresay at this point anyway.

Lessons to be learned here:

You: Don't sell sick, infested snakes.
Me: Don't buy snakes that have prolapsed.

The end.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #95
rodneynboalich
i told you about the prolapse, sorry about the mites it happens. i said if you had any problems i would make it right. so tell me how and my a bad guy. you got on here and ran me into the ground you cost me a sale and im still going to make it right with you so tell me how am i a bad guy.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #96
rodneynboalich
your missing the point a bad guy thread in the boi is for bad guys. i was hosnet with you about everything. the snakes not sick it had a little prolapse and it wasnt infested with mite. it had a few if it was infested we both would have seen them at the show when you were handling the snake. jesus christ this is unbelievable

Old 03-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #97
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
i told you about the prolapse, sorry about the mites it happens. i said if you had any problems i would make it right. so tell me how and my a bad guy. you got on here and ran me into the ground you cost me a sale and im still going to make it right with you so tell me how am i a bad guy.
There is a grain of truth in that. Roney, make good on it. Then quit posting. BOTH of you are losing here.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #98
David Scarboro
Roney=Rodney

having a bad day

Old 03-10-2011, 09:02 AM   #99
rodneynboalich
you need to realize angel/jesus blackman told you to post this to cause problems not because he thought it was the right thing to do. and you see it worked it caused problems. stay away from that guy

Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #100
rodneynboalich
this thread should never have been posted in the first place. its not fair to me. rob has nothing to loose from. i do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!