Whats the biggest leachie? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
wormfood
Whats the biggest leachie?

While at the Hudsoon valley reptile expo. After drooling over the leachies for a moment I was talking to a guy from Leapin' Leachies about their breeding and stuff. I was wondering what the biggest one is cuz thats which i want when i finally get one, and he said something about breeding the biggest with the longest local leachies making the biggest leachies there are.

Could someone fill me in on what hes was talking about, so i actually know what it is i want?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
312Herps
Might not be 100% on this but i believe TYPE-A is the largest of the leachies,But like i said i'm not tottaly possitive .There are other forums that have more Rhacodactylus based discussions if you search a bit .Good luck

Old 02-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
lauraleellbp
IDK Leachies that well, but I'd check on the Repashy forum if you haven't already.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
wormfood
thank! i forgot all about repashy lol.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
pakinjak
As far as weight goes, a Yate' would be the heaviest locale, but Poindimie' probably the longest. "Type Cs" are supposed to get huge, but since there was only one pair of them and the were older than dirt, that probably accounted for a lot of their size since leachies grow their entire lives.

If you want a big leachie, I'd recommend Yate', and Steve is a good place to get one. Poindimie' are pretty rare. Also, there are some nice GT crosses being produced and they should end up rather large at adulthood.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
AJaxx91
Yate' would be the biggest locale you could invest in

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!