Wanted Baby Alligator Snappers (different morph) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-23-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
pwee
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfanatic4454 View Post
Yeah I just saw one the other day ago on here going for $9500. Crazy high price but very rare turtle. Do you know how much he sells them for by any chance?
John richards at turtleman.com has them for 200 plus shipping, you'd have to ask him for it its not on the website. I'm going to order a couple soon as I get this color morph thing all sorted out.

Old 10-23-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
dragonfanatic4454
Paris, what morph are you talking about?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2014, 03:30 PM   #13
hhmoore
"Mike" and Craig,
This is a classified ad - if you want to interact with anybody other than the OP, please take it to PM.
Also, Mike, please stop using that account. The policy on this site is one person per account; please register your own account.

Old 10-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #14
dragonfanatic4454
Harold,

This is my post and I am trying to see who knows anyone who is selling different ast morphs. Not sure how anyone is violating anything? Can you please explain what is being done wrong?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2014, 08:54 PM   #15
hhmoore
I was specific about who I was addressing, and what the problem was.
This is a classified ad. The primary reason that it is open to posted responses is to facilitate communication with you, toward the goal of making a transaction. Other members having their own separate interactions is viewed as disruptive, and should be taken elsewhere.

If you want to discuss different morphs in general terms, that really doesn't belong here either - it is better suited to the discussion forum. If somebody offers you something, and you ask for details; that is, of course, allowed...but others chiming in can lead to the same problem because they are responding to the conversation, not the ad.

Old 10-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #16
prairiedogsupply
i have 2 hypo alligator snappers for sale one is 4 inches and the other is 5 inches

Old 10-24-2014, 10:25 AM   #17
dragonfanatic4454
Barry please pm me pics and prices and sex of each.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!