Desert Woma or something else? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-11-2016, 12:18 PM   #1
Eden Exotics
Desert Woma or something else?

This was sold to me as a Desert Woma, but I'm wondering if it's something else like a Tiger or even just regular Desert...
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
Dbz4246
It looks like it has woma in it, and it is lighter than a regular woma, so I would say Desert Woma is correct if that is what is was sold to you as. Male or female?

Old 05-14-2016, 12:00 AM   #3
snowgyre
I agree with Jessie. It's a plausible desert woma. He's asking if the snake is male or female because females have constricted oviducts and die if bred. Therefore, they are typically sold as pet only snakes. Males, however, are fertile.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:38 AM   #4
Eden Exotics
Yes I am aware of that. It's a male.
And as I already stated, I'm just wondering about the woma part, I know it has Desert. They're very unique. I'm guessing it probably is, but womas are kind of hard for me to distinguish between some other morphs out there...

Old 05-14-2016, 11:18 AM   #5
snowgyre
Womas are like a low expression spider. That snake is definitely a woma.

Old 05-14-2016, 12:14 PM   #6
Eden Exotics
Alright, thank you for the input. I have a spider, and this one just seemed different, but I'll take your word for it
Kind of a side question, does anyone know what a spider/woma cross would look like?

Old 05-14-2016, 12:39 PM   #7
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden Exotics View Post
Alright, thank you for the input. I have a spider, and this one just seemed different, but I'll take your word for it
Kind of a side question, does anyone know what a spider/woma cross would look like?
If I'm remembering correctly the spider x woma is lethal. Same with super spider and super woma. Pretty much every combo that has wobble in the single gene form and a lethal super are also lethal when crossed together.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:32 PM   #8
Dbz4246
Yea, I think Nick hit the nail on the head.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!