For Sale Probable male leachianus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-29-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
jmciliatus
Probable male leachianus

SOLD! I have a probable male leachie for sale (I am not 100% sure on this, I thought I saw pores last night but ultimately it was inconclusive). He is gorgeous. He fires up to a really nice dark green and has quite a bit of pink as well (which sadly didn't come through in the pictures). He is mixed locale. Sire was grand terre and dam is unknown (although from the pictures I've seen and research I've done I'd guess that the dam was Nuu Ami, but can't be certain). He is about 50 grams right now. I am feeding him solely the Pangea diet with insects (I have not had any success in getting him to eat crickets. Asking $350.

This is for local pick up only, no shipping. I live in the metro Detroit area (Michigan) and I am willing to drive a little bit to meet up if needed.

PM me with any additional questions!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2016, 06:18 PM   #2
Big kev
We're at in michigan

Old 03-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #3
frilled_queen
What's the local?

Old 03-30-2016, 12:42 AM   #4
jmciliatus
I live in Livonia, but might be willing to drive depending on distance. He is mixed locale, sire was grand terre and the dam is unknown (my guess, based on looks would be Nuu Ami, but can't be certain).
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #5
fowlmoodmandy
If you choose to ship, it's warm in GA and i'd like to have him. Thanks, Mandy

Old 04-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #6
jmciliatus
Price drop!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!